New Start

The owl soon returned after without any response, Ying Kong Shi figured that she wouldn't respond but little did she know he knew her a bit to well .

Disguising himself back into the mortal realm, he went towards the place where he first witnessed her cry. Hearing small grunts and the leaves rustling from uderneath. His eyes then scanned at the princess who was hitting the tree with her whip.

Making his way towards her she then huffed, how can she let her feelings get the best of her? She wanted to ignore him and even kill him but her heart didnt let her. Feeling his presence she immediately turned around and spoke.

"Why are you here? Get lost" she said turning her gaze elsewhere.

He could see that she was crying, she was hurt all because of him.

"Why did you ignore me?"

Yan Da chuckled as she turned her back on him., His question was so stupid to her.

"Why does it matter to you? I cant do the same thing to you?" .

She was right, Ying Kong Shi didnt blame her if she did. All he wanted was to come here and make it up to her. But for Ying Kong Shi, expressing himself was the most hardest things for him to do.

"Yan Da, Theres a festival that will be head soon. I want you to come with me" He said hoping that it will change her mind.

Yan Da ears perked up a bit from his invitation, a spark of joy came to her as a she tried to fight the urge to smile.

"I dont want to go, find someone else"

Ying Kong Shi wasnt suprised, sighing dramaticly to himself. He decided to play along as he turned around and walked away slowly.

"It's so sad , out of all the others you had also turned me down. Fine.  Ill go by myself"

Yan Da was a bit skeptical, how can anyone turn him down and why was she the last one to be invited? Biting unto her lip once again her feelings then gave in.

"Fine, Fine! I'll go with you Ying Kong Shi. But don't think that  I will forgive you so easily, hmph"

Yan Da walked away with a smile plastered unto her face , she doesn't know what is motive is but she was glad that he had the time to come to her for himself.

"Im sorry Yan Da, I hope this will be a new start for the both of us"

"Yan Da? We're not finished here!" He hollered towards her ,  catching up with her he blocked her way as her eyes met his.

Ying Kong Shi behavior was different towards her, he looked more different and his fave has more glow to it. Has he changed and realize his fault? Did he miss her like she misses him ?

Blinking at Yan Da he then cleared her throat to get her attention as she blushed in embarrassment.

"What do you want?" She said trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Lets play" he said

Her eyes averted to his as she repeated?

"Play?"

Ying Kong Shi grabbed ahold of her wrist and dragged her along with him. Reaching a path that was full of leaves, Ying Kong Shi crouched down and grabbed a handful before throwing it in the air. Yan Da giggled to herself as she watched them fall slowly unto her.

"This was all she wanted from him, his care was all enough for her"

The wind started to shift catching Xing Jiu to be offguard, holding his hands out the dream cube then landed on his palms as he furrowed his eyebrows worriedly.

"Is that really the future ? "

The saints all stared at one another as they looked at Xing Jiu.

"The wheel had changed itself, and time has re- written. We cant do nothing to change this one since its permanent" The First Saint says as the rest nodded.

"Soon as the Lotus Flower blooms, she will also also wither along with the flower. We have failed the cube and even our ancestor She Mi" The second saint said in pity.

"You all are wrong, I dont believe in destiny choosing whats going to happen. I believe its the person who chooses there destiny. We may know everything and see much more but I believe its up to them to choose theres" Xing Jiu says.

The Saints all disagreed with Xing Jiu but there was no time for arguments, everyone was hard headed and Xing Jiu also had changed along with the rest of them.
The saints all had vanished back to the realm without any words

Xing Jiu took one last look at the Sacred Snow Mountain and left to furthermore investigate and be in thought of the cube and the new future ahead of them.