Prison Break

Now that the war was over, everyone was at peace and started to settle back in. Yan Da was heartbroken at her father's death , why was he so concentrated in gaining power so badly? Standing above the balcony, Ying Kong Shi had stood behind her as he watched her from afar, he didn't know what to do since he was the one who had killed her father. Ying Kong Shi knew Yan Da was also facing her own problems and he couldn't be able to help her out at this time, turning to leave Yan Da then called out his name.

"Ying Kong Shi"

Ying Kong Shi froze in place as he felt her footsteps before him, Yan Da grabbed his attention as she turned him around. Yan Da seem to knew what he was thinking and he didn't have to say it at all.

"It's not your fault, my father could of have another path, we could have been a great ally and we would have been living in peace -I " Yan Da was soon pulled into a hug as her heart pounded crazily as she crashed I to his chest.

Ying Kong Shi held Yan Da in his embrace as she felt weak, she had never had this type of treatment by Ying Kong Shi and this must have felt like a dream to her. Ying Kong Shi did in fact care for her. He cared for her because she had a pure heart, she deserved the title as the Fire Queen and he believe that she could set a different rule in the Fire Kingdom if she did become Queen.

"Yan Da, Dui bu qi. Xie Xie for not choosing that path"

Yan Da slightly smiled as tears ran down her face, she slowly wrapped her arms around him as she held I'm him tightly into her arms as she closed her eyes to memorize the moment they were sharing.

Pink Orchid had helped occupied the group of friends as she also helped Huang Tuo in aid by wrapped up the wounded Ice Soldiers from the war .

The other guards was all led the Ice Tribe back to the Kingdom safely along with the Former Ice King and Queen. They were more worried on Ka Suo but when they saw there son standing unharmed they were relieved.

The Ice Kingdom was back to normal again, The Former Ice Queen wanted to face her children's killers but Ka Suo had stopped his mother from doing so.

The day was tiring and there was a lot of exhaustion, every tribe leader had all rested just above the Kingdom as they watched the horizon. They was glad that they all had passed through this, forming together as a team and fighting with each other. They can become a huge alliance.

Liao Jian held Chao Ya closely as the others eyes landed on Huang Tuo and Luna. Liao Jian sighed dramatically as he snickered.

"I wonder when Huang Tuo and Luna will confess there love already"

Luna Jumped up as Huang Tuo blushed at the statement , the rest them let out a laugh as Huang Tuo turned to gaze at Luna, she gave him a deadly glare as he smiled nervously. He was suprise when she had grabbed unto his hands and lock them with hers.

"Maybe we had already confessed them already"

Huang Tuo felt light-headed as he was filled with joy, Ying Kong Shi smiled as he held Pink Orchid close to him. Her head was propped against his shoulders for support as they all sat and stared at the sunset.

Back in the Prison where Lian Ji was locked away, Ying Kong Shi didn't give her any severe punishment. Smiling from the news if her sons victory she couldn't help but to cry.

"Ying Kong Shi, my son"

A black fog soon appeared out of nowhere, Yuan Ji had finally opened the gate and this time he will take the love of his life away.

Knocking the Ice guards out, Yuan Ji bursted the Snow ball into tiny flakes as Lian Ji stood up in shock as she observed the unknown fog.

"Who are you?" She asked

"To take you away from here my Queen"

Yuan Ji soon kidnapped the empress from her prison and tooken her back to the Endless Sea where he will soon be facing his son, it wasn't going to be long but soon enough he will be granting his wish when Pink Orchid arrives to the party

Pink Orchid sat inside the room as she watched her hands slowly turning into a fade shade of pink, her skin had looked a bit cracked as she knew her time was about to come, years started to stream down her face uncontrollably as she sobbed to herself. Time was going by so fast and it was hard that she was soon going to banish. Hearing the door open she immediately wiped her tears when as she looked over to see Ying Kong Shi, he had hurried towards her side as he kneeled down in front of her wiping the tears that was on her face.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt? " He said worriedly as she shook her head.

"No, I am just saddened that our daughter isn't here and I am upset for you to not tell me Ying Kong Shi"

Ying Kong Shi lowered his head in shame as she he apologized, trying to grab her hand to hold in his she immediately pulled it back as it caught his attention, furrowing his eyesbrows he was soon disturbed when Ka Suo ran inside.

"Shi! The empress isn't nowhere to be found! "

Ying Kong Shi stood up immediatley as the two brothers hurried to the scene. Looking around for further evidence he then looked at Ka Suo as Xing Jiu had turned to face them.

Xing Jiu had knew who had tooken her, and they were facing something even more than this. Looking at the two he then sighed as he insured then.

"Yuan Ji was here"

Problem after problem, they will have to solve it. If there wasn't anything to stop the evil then there wouldn't be no peace to begin with.

"Give me a day, and I will face Yuan Ji" Ying Kong Shi said.

"We will face Yuan Ji" Ka Suo corrected.

The three then went back to inform the others, so they can prepare for there last battle.