Meeting with Best Friend

Wei Yongzheng stood on the balcony as he threw some bird feeders. He sighed to himself as he tried to witness those spirit fairys that was inside Pink Orchid. Was it to save Ka Suo and ended up trading her life instead for him? Pink Orchid doesn't deserve it. She needs to live and be with him. They both can rule the kingdoms and no one dare will look down on them. A plan of a man who has so much revenge for his past had suddenly fekt different. Wei Yongzheng couldn't say he was a good immortal nor was he bad, he had also suffered as much as Ying Kong Shi but no one nearly knew who he was since he was a outcast. He didnt even exist in the ice kingdom.

Pink Orchid was a way for him to access information, but why did that all chanhed suddenly?

Hearing a crash coming from inside, Wei Yongzheng hurried to the spot as he saw Pink Orchid hunched over in pain. She was glowing and couldn't barley help herself. Quickly Wei Yongzheng charged his healing aura and started to heal Pink Orchid.

The spirits had sucked all the remaining powers from her and her energy was growing weaker and weaker each second.

Ying Kong Shi stood from afar as his eyes watched the male healing Pink Orchid. Furrowing his eyes he had to think of how she had gotten herself injured and having Ka Suo regain back is powers? The thoughts clouded in his mind as he felt sadden.

"She couldn't..right?" He said to himself .

After breaking through Wei Yongzheng had paused his healing as Pink Orchid panted and thanked her savior.

Wei Yongzheng held until her and sat her down so she wont hurt herself any further.

"I would like take you out with me but your condition has been getting worse. I have to step out for awhile to attend some business, but when I come back we will start on yoir daily excersise "

Pink Orchid smiled at his generosity, he was humble and nice to her. How can she repay back the offer? Wei Yongzheng stared at Pink Orchid and sighed.

"I will get those nasty fairys out of you, Ka Suo would repay his price from hurting you"

Wei Yongzheng left the hut to meet up with his best friend. Ying Kong Shi finally took this chance to get the information that he needs and recover it.

Making his way inside Pink Orchid looked up to see Yun Fei as she rubbed her eyes.

"Are you alright?" He said as he looked at her, she seemed to be going pale and her weak state made him feel uncomfortable.

"You aren't real are you?" She said trying to recall if she was having hallucinations.

Ying Kong Shi bit his lips as he walked over and grabbed her hand to let her know she wasn't dreaming.

"No, you are not dreaming."

"Wei Yongzheng said that I was just hallucinating about you and your family. How can he lie? "

Ying Kong Shi stared at her,as she looked at him confused

Ying Kong Shi stared at her,as she looked at him confused. He has to figure something out to make this plan work, putting Pink Orchid to sleep with his spell. He had rested her body on the chair as he looked out to the entrance.

"Wei Yongzheng? What is he trying to do?"

Without hesitation, Ying Kong Shi hurried up to leave so he can catch up with this immortal.

Laughter filled the forest as Shuo Gang welcomed his friend. Wei Yongzheng smirked at Shu Gang as they both respected each other.

"Wei, you know I have respect for you like my own brother. But of course , you know I am the one with the good looks"

Wei Yongzheng laughed at his narcissist friend, Shuo Gang wasn't as dumb as he looks. He was highly clever but on the downside he wasn't as smart as he seems.

"Don't think to highly of yourself" the male said leaving Shuo Gang to to huff.

"You been keeping that girl? Tell me, have you been having your fun with her?"

Wei Yongzheng snapped his head in anger as Shuo Gang chuckled.

"Ah! Don't tell me you're in love with someone who you just met?"

Wei Yongzheng rubbed his temples as he pointed at Shuo Gang, if he wasn't his best friend he could of immediately kill him at this moment.

"Shuo Gang, I already told you. I am using her to drag Ying Kong Shi and the whole Ice Tribe. For some reason she had randomly appeared from the face of earth and did the honorable thing for the Ice Kingdom. Just in a short time she gained respect for them. But my question really is, how did she get injured and how did Ka Suo gained back his powers? Wasn't he the one who was cursed with those spirits?"

Shuo Gang was lost, he did recall when Ka Suo lost his powers and when the Fire Tribe took over. He was mentally and physically weak at that moment that he couldn't fight..

"He was, that's when Yong Kong Shi somehow gained the Devouring Spirit Sword. So this Pink Orchid, what was her injuries?" Shuo Gang said .

"The spirits are now inside of her" Wei Yongzheng said leaving Shuo Gang to gasp.

"Idiot girl, maybe shes in love with Ka Suo? Did you think she traded her soul to them and suddenly he regained back his powers? Is that even possible?"

Wei Yongzheng nodded at the statement as he frowned at the thought of Pink Orchid loving any man.

"It can be, She's not in love with Ka Suo but I found her speaking of his name" Wei Yongzheng said in disgust.

"Ying-"

Wei Yongzheng stopped Shu Gang from finishing as he hissed.

"You know not to mention that peasant name around me, remember? Now remember the plan. If we succeed I will promise my best friend to rule the three kingdoms with me. Stick to it and we will be able to win. Now that Ying Kong Shi is going to be crowned, we can also have our fun. I'm surprised that the old man chose him rather than his beloved Ka Suo"

The whole scandal of the Ice King chosing Ying Kong Shi as the new King was abnormal, no one could really figure it out either.

The thought of ruling make Shuo Gang smirk, if they did succeed his father will look up to him as the true warrior of the Fire Tribe. Wei Yongzheng patted his best friends back as he asked him one last favor.

"Shuo Gang, look into the  Devouring Spirit Sword. We need that to overule"

Wei Yongzheng excused himself leaving Shuo Gang to think to himself.

"Everyone will kneel before the Fire Tribe, we will taste victory "

Ying Kong Shi unexpededly arrived late, he could sense then Fire Tribes power but it was faint

"Why did that immortal meet up with the fire tribe? "

He will get to the bottom of this.