Love Will Restore

The morning has come and the Ka Suo and the others was up and about. Yan Da looked over at Ka Suo as she gave him a calm nod before they take there leave.

"Ah- Ka Suo? Do you think Ying Kong Shi and Pink Orchid will survive there battle with each other?" Yan Da asked worriedly.

"I believe they will, when two people love each other there mind and soul will open. There Love Will Restore in no time. Let those two find it on there own" Ka Suo said as he looked over at Li Luo as he grabbed ahold of her hands.

"No matter what, they do share the same sky"

Li Luo smiled happily as he finger's interwined with Ka Suos.

"Alright, we all will be headed off. If there is anything we will send a message. Contact us anytime Yan Da if there is anything" Xing Jiu said

Yan Da nodded again as the group departed, watching them carefully leave the mortal realm . Yan Da sighed to herself as she walked back inside to see Ying Kong Shi fully dressed in his mortal disguise.

"Ying Kong Shi-"

Ying Kong Shi glared at Yan Da as he then headed out, Yan Da wanted to follow him but he had seem to put a enchantment force around the inn to stop her from following. Clicking her tongue she then stomped her feet as she cursed at him.

Pink Orchid watched the son rise in the into the sea blue sky, she sat there with the same sorrow she had been engaged with. Her mind was somewhere else but her heart remains the same of her King she loves.

The palace had started to go on with there daily routines , everyone seemed to be saddened by the way how Pink Orchid is punishing herself.

"I really do hope Yun Fei arrives, Jie look so sad" the maid said as the other agree.

"Aye aye! Yun Fei is here! Yun Fei is here!"

The call of the soldiers name made the group of maids clapped happily, whatever the two had gone through they seem to be so interested in there love story and wanted the two of them to be together.

Pink Orchid immediately gotten up as she heard that Ying Kong Shi arrived, there was no doubt he would stop coming to her and she was slowly starting to give up with putting up a fake show, grabbing the sword that was hanging on the stand she then decided to threaten him.

Walking her way to meet up with Ying Kong Shi, her eyes then looked at him as he stood there just to return the same gaze, her stomach felt sick. She had a clear view of the man before her. His eyes were deepened with dark circles as his eyes was swollen red, his cheek was was more visible then before and he was getting fragile. His frame wasn't as strong and petite as before and she could tell.  Un shealthing the sword she had forcefully pointed it at him.

  Un shealthing the sword she had forcefully pointed it at him

"Ying Kong Shi, I hurt you once. Don't expect me to hurt you again this time" Pink Orchid warned.

Ying Kong Shi didn't budge, stepping closer towards the sword, he angrily held the sword and guided it to his chest while his grip tightened around the sharp blade.