Hidden Secrets

Before exiting the hut so the female could be by herself, The male shapelifting back to his original form.

Wei Yongzheng smirked at his soon to be bride. His hatred for Ying Kong Shi and Ka Suo and the whole kingdom was in stake. He wanted revenge, to take over and make them all bow to him for the pain they had given him.

"You act like I never existed Lian Ji. Am I really that ungrateful? You think your son was the only one suffering? I was too suffering more than him!"

Clenching his jaw from the anger, he then headed a sigh and had to calm down. All she ever think of is Ying Kong Shi, but really does that Ying Kong Shi care for her like he does? He had been looking after her lurking in the shadows and all this time.

Looking around the mortal world his eyes then caught a glimpse of a white pollen, it seemed unusual but Wei Yongzheng did expect nothing of it.

Watching it fall directly towards him it then banishes right unto his neck. Feeling the weird source entering him he then squinted. What is this phenomenon?

Feeling his neck he then winced from the strange feeling.

"It must be nothing" he said to himself and proceeding on his way, Pink Orchid condition had worried Wei Yongzheng and he had to figure out a way to help her.

Entering the crowded really, Wei Yongzheng couldnt help but to feel like a idiot. Why did he even out up the whole hallucination in when all he could do was be himself. Shaking his head at his mistake her then proceeded his way towards the market.

Ying Kong Shi soon arrived in the mortal realm, Pink Orchid track had soon dissappeared from here leaving no sense of her anywhere 

"How did she end up here?"

Looking around for some kind of answer he really couldn't think of any way but to roam around and search for her. It must not be to hard to find her , that's what he thinks.

Making his way through the village the mortals then called him over to seek and buy there fortune. Flashback tooken him back when he first encountered entering in the mortal realm , he was with Ka Suo when it had happened. These people are just doing what they have to do to live and survive just the the way Ka Suo created his ice sculpture to get money.

Walking in further Ying Kong Shi decided to stop by a nearby inn and settle in for the day, minding his own business and trying to cope everything, he had ordered himself some refreshments and rented himself a room so he can rest.

Feeling an immortal close by, Ying Kong Shi eyes scanned the area as he looked directly at his target. He didn't look like an immortal, why is he here? Hiding his scent just so he can lurk at the wandered he decided to follow him.

Standing up and leaving the owner some money behind, he then followed the immortal to his destination.
What can a immortal possibly be doing here in the mortal realm, what is his aliby?