Festival Of Life

There was a festival that was holding on tonight in the mortal realm.
The festival was held by a prophet who had fortold the birth of a child, who will soon keep peace within humanity.

Everyone had all gathered in the streets as children run around happily with there group of friends.
Adults were busy crafting for the children and prepping food for those.

The Festival was quite interesting and the story behind the festival was quite amusing.

Ka Suo looked over at his brother who wasn't really interested in the event, the others could tell that it was hard for him to get happy but Ka Suo didn't lose hope.

A small little girl had watched Ying Kong Shi all night and everyone didn't even noticed it except for Ying Kong Shi. She seemed to look attached to him , everywhere they would go to , she was there just about right behind them.

Ying Kong Shi had glanced at the group as he then swallowed , the girl slowly stepped closer to Ying Kong Shi as she looked up at him, his eyes then stared back at the little girls gaze as he then furrowed once he saw a glow in her chest.

Looking back at his group, they didn't say much nor did they understand what's happening to Ying Kong Shi. The King seemed to be troubled by the way he kept looking at his surrounding.

"Shi? What's the matter? Is something bothering you?" Ka Suo asked worriedly

Ying Kong Shi furrowed his eyesbrows as he pointed next to him.

"There's a little girl who is just following me around, don't you guys see her?"

Ka Suo looked passed his brothers side as everyone else shook there head, they haven't seen anyone next to him throughout the night.

"Maybe you're exhausted Shi-"

"Ge, she is right here" Ying Kong Shi continued to point at the girl who was standing just beside him, the girl face was expressionless when the immortals beyond her was flustered.

Liao Jian sneaked up from behind them as he roared playfully as he snapped there attention towards him, Chao Ya pouted at his behaviour as Pian Feng stood along side.

"Ah! You guys are here! I thought you guys wouldn't make it?!" Huang Tuo said happily as there group of friends arrived.

"We were held back with buisness in the Spirit Clan and Bear Clan, I hope our majesty is alright. I heard about him and his curse" Chao Ya said as they looked at Ying Kong Shi.

"Im fine, wheres Xing Jiu?" Ying Kong Shi asked.

"Im right here your majesty" Xing Jiu had just arrived shortly after as everyone was reunited .

"Shi had wanted us to all come together and to have fun tonight, in our Kings honor. We will celebrate the festival of life along with the rest and enjoy the life as much as we can. To honor each and everyone for being in this life" Ka Suo said as he praised his brother.

Ying Kong Shi forced a smile as he then looked over at the girl, she still had her gaze at her. Feeling a bit spooked out, Ying Kong Shi then spoke to them.

"You guys go on without me, I do feel a bit tired and want to go rest a bit early"

"Shi, are you sure? We can go back and stay in and watch after you". Ka Suo insisted .

Yan Da frowned , she wanted to go and be able to share this night with him and have fun. Ka Suo and the others didn't want to argue for him to stay but they understand what he is going through and didn't want to force him to do activities that he didn't want.