Welcome Back Dear Friend

The Kingdom all gathered around Ying Kong Shi as they saw him carried Pink Orchid, Ka Suo hurried towards his brother side as Ying Kong Shi gave him orders.

"Ge, report to Huong Tuo immediately for Pink Orchid care and get the prisoner and lock him up. Ill be 5hete to deal with him soon"

Ka Suo wasn't able to speak, he just watched his brother stormed off with the female as he stood there confused, looking down at the unconscious male he then followed his younger brother orders.

Huang Tuo rushed towards the kingdom when be heard his friend was found, immediately making his way into the room. Ying Kong Shi stood impatiently as he hurried Huang Tuo.

"Hurry and check her" Ying Kong Shi hissed as Huang Tuo nodded at his frustration.

Sitting himself unto the bed, he had used his energy to search her, in the process of healing her Huang Tuo stopped as he looked over at Ying Kong Shi with sadden eyes.

"Is she alright?"

Huang Tuo sighed at Ying Kong Shi and answered his question.
"She will be fine but her head injuries might cause her a lot of distress and some loss of memory. I cant do anything to stop that from occurring but what I can do is give her some pain medicine to sieze her from being in such pain" Huang Tuo looked down as he excused himself leaving Ying Kong Shi to be by himself with her.

Lifting the bed curtain and sitting himself down, he had closed his eyes just hoping that this was just only a dream.

"Pink Orchid, You are now safe in my care. I wont let anything happen to you anymore"

Yan Da was standing just outside the door as she heard Ying Kong Shi, peeking from the entrance, her eyes fixed on the female that was laying on the bed, Her heart begin to throb as she felt betrayed.

Remembering the event, she sadness then tooken over her. Was this woman the reason for Ying Kong Shi to be so cold towards her?
Biting the inside of her cheeks she stormed of angrily leaving far from him

Days had passed without rest, Ying Kong Shi still stood by her side as he felt numb. Why hasn't she woken up yet? Its been days and no sign of her regaining consciousness.
No one deserves to be put into this spot because of him, why can't they just leave him alone?

Ka Suo walked inside the room as shared the sadness of his, he didn't want to bother his youngest but The Ice King and Queen wanted him to report to them.

"Shi, we need you "

Ying Kong Shi gazed at his brother as he got up and followed along his brothers side with rage.

The Ice King sat on his throne as he watched his sons enter the hall, everyone stood up as they were worried about Pink Orchid and her condition.

"Ying Kong Shi, you have found Pink Orchid. Is she okay?"

"She has not woken up yet, why didn't you guys tell me that she bribed you both to save Ka Suos life?" Gazing at the King , Ka Suo stood shocked as he faced his brother.

"What? Pink Orchid did what?"

"Pink Orchid was the one who took the bait. She was the one who willingly gave up her own life up just so you can live Ge"

The Ice Queen stepped down her throne as she walked over towards Ying Kong Shi.

"Ying Kong Shi, we didn't force her. She was the one to came to me for the advice. We didn't knew she would actually give up on her life"

Laughing to himself he then avoided the Ice Queens gaze as he continued to speak

"I know you guys hate me so much.
I have finally figured who she really was, I can't let her suffer like this, she is that last guardian of the Cherry Blossom Hill. If she dies then who will guard the Cherry Blossoms? They all wither along with her"

"Its all my fault" Ka Suo said making the attention turn towards him.

The Queen went towards her son and held his arms, Ka Suo looked at his mother sadly then looked back at his brother.

"Shi, if I had known I wouldn't have let her done that to me, Shi dui bu qi "

"Ge, thats over now. She was willing to do that to you and I thank her for that. I want her to be alive so I can properly befriend her, I owe her so much. Even if her memories become vivid, I will do anything in my power"

Leaving without hesitation, Ying Kong Shi had made his way towards the ice dungeon.

Wei Yongzheng was chained up and ad soon as Ying Kong Shi arrived a smirk crossed his lips.

"This is all you got? To lock me up?"

Ying Kong Shi started to despise him, will he keep that smirk on his face for that long? Stepping closer to Wei Yongzheng, Ying Kong Shi spoke.

"Tell me all that happened to Pink Orchid while she was in the mortal world"

Huffing at his question, Wei Yongzheng answered.

"Why do you need to bother asking? Not like you care ?"

Ying Kong Shi summoned the Devouring Spirit sword in his hand and places it against his neck.

"Tell my why I shouldn't kill you now?"

"Because I am Pink orchids last hope of living" Wei Yongzheng said as he laughed.

Ying Kong Shi eyes furrowed , what did he mean?

"What do you mean?"

"Are you really that smart? Pink Orchid used all of her ancestors spirits to lure in spirits , tricking them in she transferred the spirits to her and exchanged her spiritual powers to your dear brother. But without any help I was the one who was able to take them out, but by doing that without killing her. I shared my Spiritual Powers to her and now we are one. Kill me and you will see" Wei Yongzheng taunted as he loved to watch Ying Kong Shi weak state.

Putting the sword down by his side he had weakly walked off from the information that he had got.

"What should I do?"