Unconditional Love

"How did you regain your memories back so quickly?" Ying Kong Shi asked as she shrugged at his question.

Resting her head against Ying Kong Shi's shoulders, they both looked upon night sky and admired the beautiful gift that the dark sky has given them. The stars twinkled just above making the darkness of the sky to look so beautiful .

"Ying Kong Shi? Have you ever thought of being free as well? Why can't you just escape with Ka Suo and both live happily?" She asked as she looked up at him.

Ying Kong Shi chuckled at her questions, it really wasn't as easy as she thought it seemed be.

"It would be a possibility, but the rules are to be forbidden in this kingdom. You have to obey it and follow what is told for you. Someone needs a King to look after the the Kingdom. Who else would do it?"

Pink Orchid just frowned at the thought, since he mentioned about obeying the rules didn't he also break it as well for fighting against the throne? Sitting up to get a clearer look at him, Ying Kong Shi then met her gaze.

"Ying Kong Shi, you have to do whatever makes you feel right. I can't argue with your actions but there is always another path to choose. Even in the Kings cloak you still seem weighed down, feeling nothing but more sadness that your heart is carrying. You can't hold everything to yourself and let it eat you alive"

Ying Kong Shi smirked a bit as he placed his palms unto her cheeks.

"Why would I want to back out now? All thanks to you, I have someone by my side to face it all. When everything is in place, we can go far from here and be free"

"Like your brother?" She said as it made him smile.

"Who would look over the throne? The Former King doesn't even know that I am his son and I haven't talked to Ge since...he must hate me because I am not his brother"

Pink Orchid was shocked from what he had just told her.

"What do you  mean by him not knowing that you are his son?"

"Before you were captured, and imprisoned. There was a black fog who was trying to kill you but instead he was trying to taunt me and he took me instead. Being trapped , he told me everything. Everything happened so fast and it was a stir I didn't want to believe him, but he proved me wrong" Reaching his hand towards the eye patch that he had on, he soon took it off to reveal her.

"How can I live like this? What more is there for me to endure and know that I am a descendent from the Ice-Flame?" He asked with tears forming in his eyes.

Pink Orchid reached for his hands and held it tightly against hers, he was drowned with those stories that he tells himself. She could tell he feared to lose his brother again and lose everything he cared about. But she can assure him that Ka Suo and the others wouldn't hate him. Even for Pink Orchid she wouldn't let anyone harm him.

"Ying Kong Shi, stop listening to those voice and listen to your heart. You have many friends and a great brother who loves you. You are also his first priority and I know he wouldn't give up on you. Believe in yourself. As for I believe in my king. Thing are so settled on us and we can't seem to handle it so we deal with it in our own because we feel like it would help the others during the process and without any burden" she said.

Ying Kong Shi smiled at her, he was lucky to be blessed by her. She was his guardian, his soul and his heart. For whatever reasons and obstacles they go through he will not regret it one bit. Leaning in to meet her lips, he then pulled her in as they both shared another passionate kiss.

"Do you still want to marry me, or you want to bail out since you agreed with me before gaining your memories back?" He whispered against her lips, feeling her smiling against his lips he knew the answer.

Yan Da witnessed everything, rage was growing inside her . Why did she suffer this treatment from him? Running far from the scene, Yan Da let out a scream as everything around her was in flames.

"YING KONG SHI!! YOU TRAITOR!!!! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU"

Sobbing to herself , Yan Da didn't know what to do. Why does she still love him? Why can't she get over him and move on?

Wei Yongzheng appeared behind her as his arms folded, Yan Da tried to wipe her tears away but she was caught.

"Crying over Ying Kong Shi?"

Yan Da glared at Wei Yongzheng as she growled , she didn't like him as much. He thought he was superior because her father likes him, but he wont fool her so easily like he did with the rest of the clan.

"I don't have to ask you to like me, either you do or you don't.  I understand the pain you are sharing" he said leaving Yan Da to laugh at him.

"Is that so? What made you think that you somehow you know my pain that I am going through?? "

Smirking at her, he couldn't help but laugh.

"The man you love, he took the woman I love away from me. After for all I did for her, she didn't notice me as much and ran to him instead. I want her back to me, dont you want your Ying Kong Shi back?"

Yan Da was a bit convinced, but she wouldn't do anything to hurt Ying Kong Shi.  Looking at Wei Yongzheng she then spoke.

"Aren't we suppose to help them? Why are you trying to turn against them?"

Wei Yongzheng gasped as he laughed again, who said that he was going to betray them?

"Fire Princess Yan Da, so naive . I would never. I just want my lover back. I thought maybe you did as well. But since I clearly see that you really don't love Ying Kong Shi then I will leave this offer" Right before Wei Yongzheng walked off Yan Da then agreed  making Wei Yongzheng satisfied.

"Time will come Fire Princess, then we will have what we want"