Preparing For The Ice Queen

Staring at the snow that fell from the sky, Wei Yongzheng had judged himself with each individual flake that falls before him.

He couldn't bare to see the woman he loves marrying another man who he hates, no matter how much he tries to fight his feelings for her he just couldn't bare the pain he's feeling .

He had been standing outside for hours ,deep into the thought of his . What if he never existed in this world, would he feel any better than being in this situation at all?

Feeling someone putting his fur cloak over his shoulders, Wei Yongzheng had turned himself around as it was Pink Orchid .

"Why aren't you inside? It's snowing heavily" she said in concern.

Raising his eyebrows at her, he just wanted to get mad but instead all he felt was sorrow. Ignoring her gaze he continued to look up at the sky.

"You should head back in, I'll be fine" he said coldy to her.

Pink Orchid had felt him ignoring her lately, he wasn't the person she had was before, somewhat or somehow he had changed. There was something that was bothering him and she won't leave unless he tells her. Deciding to stand by him, she then joined him .

Wei Yongzheng was a bit annoyed, he didn't want her to be out here with him, he just wanted to be alone.

Fiddling his fingers to ignore her prescense it was honestly killing him so he had to speak to her and convince her.

"Pink Orchid please go inside can I be by myself?" He hissed making her turn quickly to him.

"Not unless you tell me what's wrong with you, Wei Yongzheng. Why are you acting so different? "

He wanted to tell her the reason why he's acting this way, it's because of her. She was messing with his heart and mind and he couldn't handle it. He wasn't ready for this at all.

"Wei Yongzheng?" She called once again.

He didn't even answer her, the tension between them were getting a bit heated and Pink Orchid didn't like to be treated this way. Pulling a dagger out to threatened him , she steadly placed it near his neck as he just smirked at her instead.

 Pulling a dagger out to threatened him , she steadly placed it near his neck as he just smirked at her instead

"Do it, I rather die by the hand of the person I love"

Pink Orchid jaw clenched as she was speechless, Wei Yongzheng stepped in a bit closer so the shards tip of the dagger was pressed just against his skin.

"Don't you see ? What love can turn you into? Can you see that I am willing to stand here and let you take my life away just because I love you? Now I have to be tortured even more because of Ying Kong Shi, he took everything away from me and even my lover. It's all because of him I can't be happy!" Wei Yongzheng was nearly hollering, tears was running down his face as she was frozen.

"Why do you even love me?" Pink Orchid whispered confused.

How can anyone even like her?

"The same way like Yong Kong Shi is loving you" he answered,

Pulling the dagger back, Pink Orchid glared at Wei Yongzheng. She doesn't know how to react to this or how she could even look at him from how much she caused him. But she was feeling guilty towards him.

"I- I don't know what to say . Dui bu qi Wei Yongzheng for hurting you in any type of way."

Wei Yongzheng let out a laugh as he shook his head and open his arms and backing away from her.

"Dont you know, I've done a lot of things for you, either you would forgive me or not. Saying dui bu qi is enough"

Pink Orchid watched Wei Yongzheng walked away , the storm begin to catch up and she was feeling heartless.

Dragging herself back to the Ice Kingdom, she slowly watched everyone preparing for the wedding. They look do careful and so observant. These were the people who adored her and they are doing everything to please her.

Even in this condition they are more if the heros doing what they are doing in the kingdom.

Sighing to herself her feet the took her back into her room. Just before she could enter she had bumped into someone as they both stumbled.

"Dui bu qu! " Lan Shang said as she bowed.

"It's fine, dont worry" she said.

Lan Shang looked up and gasped at her, Lan Shang was also in guilt for thinking about her and Ka Suo. Frim the other day. But she never realized Ying Kong Shi would even be the type to be so in love! Lan Shang smiled happily as she then snapped her fingers.

"I almost forgot! I was here to look for you. Come! So we can try out your dress made for you personally from the Mermaid Tribe!"

Pink Orchid didn't know who this woman is but she was flattered with all these beautiful gifts from the tribes, she didn't even get to wear the enchanted robe that the tribesman made for her but she will eventually wsooner or later. Being dragged by the mermaid princess, she had hurried Pink Orchid inside the room and quickly closing it behind her.

Watching her wobble back in, Lan Shang pulled out a beautiful silky red robe that was pattered so beautifully with gold designs. The robe was stunning in her eyes, was this really hers?

Lan Shang saw the twinkle in her eyes, she knows that Pink Orchid will love it. 

"Ka Suo told me everything about what you did, the mermaid tribe also honors you . I'm sorry for my rude introduction. My name is Lan Shang and I am the mermaid princess! "
Lan Shang said proudly.

Pink Orchid had to say she liked her personality, she was cute and was white open minded. Smiling at Lan Shang she then spoke to her.

"Thank you, it's really beautiful and I love it. Now that you're here, how about you and the other girls help me on my wedding day?"

Lan Shang gasp in honor as she nodded her head fast.

"That will be great! I am so excited for you Pink Orchid. Ying Kong Shi got himself a beautiful bride!"

Smiling in joy the both of them started to chat and getting to know one another.