Black Fog

Something was lurking quietly between the kingdoms and it was waiting for it's only target.

Ying Kong Shi.

He had felt his weakness and his fears and it did not only disappoint him but he was praising it with great use. He can use Pink Orchid as his bait to lure Ying Kong Shi in and to trick him .

Due to Pink Orchid, his plan was unsuccessful and whoever she was was a huge threat to him.

The lotus will soon bloom and if he needed his plan to succeed, he had use Ying Kong Shi  by his side so he bribe him to save Pibk Orchid life.

The Lotus was blooming differently this year, the black fog had thought the Cherry Blossom tribe had all banished but that was proven wrong. For the lotus to bloom quickly, he didn't need each Tribemens spiritual powers but the last Cherry Blossom Descendent herself. It will be the lotus great honor and this time he will be as stronger as ever.

Everyone had drunk themselves to sleep, but Xing Jiu on the other hand wasn't much under the influence.

Pink Orchid started twitched getting Xing Jiu attention, he also had questions about Pink Orchid and her dreams. Why is she and Ying Kong Shi dream hard to encounter?

Xing Jiu felt the evil presence within Pink Orchid , getting up from the cushion and croutching right next to her he had cast his dream spell trying to enter himself inside but for some reason he was blocked by a furious force who knew that he was trying to invade. Someone was trying to test Pink Orchid and torture her slowly.

Dreams are more terrifying than reality so this was a great advantage on there victim to make them weak and powerless.

Recharging himself up, he had to enter immediately by force. Powering his aura and energy, Xing Jiu decided to attempt again. Casting his dream spell, he had released it and felt his energy draining rapidly. Slowly succeeding, he was interrupted when he met a fog coming from the corner of his eye and attacking him blindly.

Pulling back to reality, Xing Jiu fell back from impact from the injury and awoken everyone on the spot.

"Xing Jiu" Ka Suo called out as he held unto the Dream King .

Pink Orchid body was under a spell, a spell that could not be recognized. Her body was sealed from a black smoke that surrounded her body making her more likely dead than alive.

"She's stuck inside her dream, she needs help. Someone is messing with her Spiritual Power" Xing Jiu said.

"We need to get her back to Wei Yongzheng!" Ka Suo blurted.

Everyone stared historically and hurried Pink Orchid to safety.

The evening was calm but yet it was lonley for Yong Kong Shi , sitting alone like usual. Yong Kong Shi had grabbed a cloth and cleaned his Devouring Spirit Sword.

Hearing some footsteps and familiar voices in panic, Yong Kong Shi dropped what he was doing and followed the noise

Hearing some footsteps and familiar voices in panic, Yong Kong Shi dropped what he was doing and followed the noise. Opening the door to see his friends rushing , Ying Kong Shi soon hurried after them.

Arriving in Wei Yongzheng room, he was also in the same condition as Pink Orchid was. Placing Pink Orchid next to him , both of them begin to respond. They were shivering and twitching with pain.

"Ge? What's going on?" Ying Kong Shi said as he looked at everyone. His eyes landed on Pink Orchid as his jaw dropped, rushing towards her he was terrified.
"What happened! "

"Your majesty, there's a evil presence that is with us and whoever they are is imprisoning these two" Xing Jiu said.

Pian Feng cocked his head and asked.
"Why do they want both of them?"

"Both of them are sharing the same Spiritual Power. Pink Orchid gave Ka Suo her Spiritual Powers to him to  trade off her own. Who ever was trying to get her had no choice but to take Wei Yongzheng as well" Ying Kong said answered.

Li Luo frowned, what if the crystal she had brought back help Pink Orchid?

"The crystal that I came back with, we can use it on her! It will help her regain her Spiritual Powers again!"

"Does it really exist? It's really cool to give it a try!" Huang Tuo said.

"We can't do it at this moment, we have to break the seal and retrieve her back. If not the would both die" Xing Jiu added

That was enough, Ying Kong Shi didn't want to hear about her suffering anymore. It was time for him to stand up and find this whoever was responsible.

A laugh echoed inside the room as it got everyone in there stance. The black fog appeared as it flew around them.

"You immortals are quite fun to mess with"

"Give us back our friend! Don't think we will be nice!" Liao Jian said pointed at the black fog.

"It's not them that I want, but I want one of you"

Everyone looked at each other in confusion instead of Ying Kong Shi.
He felt strange with this black fog, he felt his connection in a odd way .

"Who do you want?" Liao Jian asked

"Ying Kong Shi"

Ka Suo gritted his teeth and stepped in front of his younger brother, no one can't take his brother away from him and he won't let that happen.

"I won't let you touch him" Ka Suo hissed.

The black fog laughed at his brave action, what a shame he doesn't know the truth.

"Ka Suo , Ka Suo ,Ka Suo. How can you believe to protect your brother when you have failed many times to do so?"

Wei Yongzheng and Pink Orchid started to move, they were in pain from the torturing. Ying Kong Shi couldn't help seeing her hurt. Pulling his brother away Ying Kong Shi showed himself as he stared at the Black Fog.

"I will go with you"

The Black Fog laughed again, he knew Ying Kong Shi was weak over this girl and no doubt he will kill each one of them.

Fetching Ying Kong Shi and escaping with him, Ka Suo shouted after his little brother as he ran out of the room to see his tracks.

Everyone followed Ka Suo and felt sad for Ka Suo but they can't do anything but to stay by his side.

"Shi!!!!"

Wei Yongzheng was zoning in and out consciousness, he was pulled along with Pink Orchid because both are one, whatever pain either one has, they both will experience it with each other. Reaching his hands towards her, he intertwined his fingers with hers and held it tightly as he zoned out again.

 Reaching his hands towards her, he intertwined his fingers with hers and held it tightly as he zoned out again