Unclear pt2

Ying Kong Shi was restless, hopeless and lost. He just to wanted to free his brother from his prison but then now he also has to free the person he had started to fall for. Everything he delt with from the pain and sorrow, he tried to detatch himself from his feelings but Pink Orchid taught him something more valuable than that.

Sitting on his throne and gazing at Pink Orchid, her eyes was glued to the ground and it hurts him.

Just because she was in this state it does not mean he will stop loving her, once he retrieve his hands on the lotus his wish is to bring it all back. Even a chance for her to live as long as he lives.

Pink Orchid was exhausted from everything , she wanted to remember who he was, who the people were and everything that happened. It was just getting more harder on Pink Orchid and she couldn't help but to hate herself.

Getting up from the throne, he stepped down and went towards Pink Orchid.

"You may not remember anything, but I want you to know that I am always here for you. You have friends and people who look up to you and as King I can't fail them. You have done enough for us"

Pink Orchid was saddened, she could tell he was sincere. Willing to do anything to regain her memories she then begged Ying Kong Shi.

"Your majesty, though I have lost my memories. I will consider you as my friend. Will you please help me regain it back? Show me everything I did before I lost my memories. I want to know King."

Hearing her plead he couldn't resist but agree. They had went through this cycle with her day in and day out but she seem to wake up everyday and her memories just clears itself again.
It wouldn't hurt to help her refresh her memories and to show her previous living before this all had happened.

"Only in one condition," He said as it made Pink Orchid gulp.

"Be my Queen, and I promise you and I will help you"

Is he really forcing her? Pink Orchid didn't want to marry a guy she just met but if she continued to be stubborn and naive and fight against him she wouldn't be able to know anything., Maybe if she had left right now she can find someobe else. Sighing to herself she then looked at him, she can't dishonor the King either.

"I'll marry you"

A slight smirk crossed Ying Kong Shis lip as he walked off, Pink Orchid just followed behind as she cursed to herself.

Most of the day, Ying Kong Shi had been touring her every parts of the Kingdom. Taught her things she didn't even know before , showing her some advices and tricks that his brother taught him when he was young. Pink Orchid had to admit she was having fun with the King. At first she couldn't read him as much, he was so confusing to read. For one he gets all nice and caring but then next he's cold and despiteful. She had seen it and witnessed it from him but she didn't seem to let it bother her much. Deep down he was a caring person and for somehow she had felt his warmth and conflict.

The last objective was to bring Pink Orchid back to her home, he didn't want her to go since it was slowly withering but he had give it a go. Walking towards The Cherry Blossom Hill , Pink Orchid went bit pale. Her eyes started to water and her emotions kicked in unexpectedly.

Ying Kong Shi looked at her in shock at her sudden reaction as she started to sob to herself.

"Why am I crying?" She whimpered

Ying Kong Shi looked over at the tree as he wondered to himself.

"Maybe her home has a connection, maybe this can help her restore her memory"

Pink Orchid felt like she didn't belong here, she wanted to leave but she was just stuck in place, to watch the tree in distress .

Time started to freeze catching Pink off guard. Looking around her surroundings she was speechless at everything that stood still before her even the king himself.

A faint figure stood near the tree, luring Pink Orchid in . Her body felt possessed by it and she wasn't in control.

"You are the sacrifice for the kingdom, your oath and your will depends on you. Once you slowly re-gain your memories I will grant you my blessings. For you are the last guardian of this tree. Time is running out child, your fate with the king are never meant to be. If you choose the king ,he will die. Focus for you have chose this punishment for I your ancestor awoken you from the dark slumber. Our time as our last Tribe will all end when your time has come. We will no longer exist"

The pink figure placed its finger unto Pink Orchids forehead as a mark appaeared . Her eyes beamed from the moment and everything seemed to flashback giving her back some of her memories back.

The atmosphere changed and the course had ended, Pink Orchid slowly fell back as Ying Kong Shi hurried to her side and catched her in his arms.

"What just happened? It felt weird"

Huang Tuo stood beside Pink Orchid as he examines her , looking over at Ying Kong Shi and back at him he then smiled.

"She is fertile" he said but suddenly choked when Luna gave him a threatened look.

"How is her condition?" Ying Kong Shi said.

"Everything seems fine, her headaches is what's causing her from thinking too much. What I really cant tell is there is something about her that I can't read" Huang Tuo says.

"I dont understand this girl, one thing shes injured and the next she just soons to be healing on her own as if nothing happened. I don't understand that"

"Maybe she is guarded by her ancestors, this girl is tough and her ways and decisions had kept the kingdoms calm without any chaos" Luna said .

Pink Orchid was a mystery, no matter how much they investigate and dig up the information, it soon banishes right into thin air leaving them without a proper answer.

"Huang Tuo, Luna. You both go inform the engagement. I have to pay someone a visit" Ying Kong Shi said as he left.

Huang Tuo looked up at Luna as they looked over at Pink Orchid.