Mysterious Old Woman

Wei Yongzheng was nowhere to be found, Pink Orchid had looked everywhere from inside and out but she didn't see him. Strange, he would always tell her that he will be out but it seems that he didn't do that today.

Moping around the hut, Pink Orchid was feeling lonley. The climate in the mortal realm was quite cool and a bit windy and it was also beautiful out this mid noon. Deciding to step out to the village and further explore, she had left behind a small note for Wei Yongzheng if he had came back.

Stepping towards the outskirt of the town, she had made her way towards the entrance as she was greeted by the mortals. Having a sudden flashback of the moment when she  had first encountered the Ice Kingdom, a sad sigh heaved out of her mouth as she remembered how happy she was to step in .
Walking right inside the village., Her eyes had caugh a weak she saw an women stumbling from the heavy load of belongings in the middle of the dirted road, Pink Orchid was furious when no one came to help her so she had to take action.
Hurrying to her side Pink Orchid helped the elder with her belongings as she thanked the kindess of her stranger.

"Thank you so much, you and your gratitude" The elder woman says, Pink Orchid smiles happily as she gazed at the elder.

"Ba Ba , do you need me to assist you with anything else? "

The elder nodded as she remembered that she had to re-arrange some things at her home to prepare for the winter.

"If you wouldn't mind helping a old woman out, I will reward you with everything I got"

"Ba ba, its fine. You dint have to reward me anything. Ill glad to help!"

Pink Orchid made the elder felt loved and she had started to adore her as her own. Once they arrived at her home, Pink Orchid had sat the baskets of flowers down on the bench as she took a whiff of them. So beautiful and such a great scent one had carry.

Hearing the sound of the wood cracking apart and falling from the ground , the noise had caught Pink Orchid as her she looked up to see his familiar face

Hearing the sound of the wood cracking apart and falling from the ground , the noise had caught Pink Orchid as her she looked up to see his familiar face. Nearly dropping the flowers and feeling her heart to pounded, the elder smiled a her.

"Its a shame that he is single. Every woman like a man as hard working as him"

A blush crept unto her face at the thought, whoever that girl is will be very lucky to have someone like him. How can he be more beautiful doing things?

Ying Kong Shi felt her stare as he resumed working to let her know he could sense her attention , a small smirk appeared on his lips while he edged the axe unto the wood.

"We meet again, who were you talking to?" Ying Kong Shi said as he paused himself from his work.

"What? You cant see? I was talking to-" Raising her eyebrows she had been spooked when she didnt see the elder anymore .

"Where's the old woman?" Pink Orchid spatted

Ying Kong Shi walked over towards her as he looked at the house and frowned, he didn't see any old woman so he couldn't really tell who she was talking about.