Coronation

The day was they day where everyone in the 3 Kingdoms all gathered together  to join the ceremony of crowning there new Ice King

The day was they day where everyone in the 3 Kingdoms all gathered together  to join the ceremony of crowning there new Ice King .

The Ice Kingdom was filled with beautiful decor and was prepped nicley by the Ice tribe, everyone all gathered around the hall as Ying Kong Shi stood there anxiously watching each tribemen entering, but his eyes were only scanning for someone else.

Pink Orchid wasn't able to make it in the front , but she had managed to catch Ying Kong Shi's, attention. Feeling a bit kess nervous he then nodded at her so she can know he had seen her

Everyone all had arrived and situated,  The Ice King stood among them all as he all greeted each kingdom

"Today, I have officially reassigned. It was my honor from these years to all serve you as the Ice King. You all are a huge part of our Kingdom and we all thank you all individually for being our ally. In Ka Suo honor, he would be the one to assist me of lending the new king his property"

Ka Suo stepped up as he bowed to everyone, looking over at his brother he had went to grab the Kings cloak from the maids.

Unfolding the cloak, Ka Suo placed the cloak around his brother and places it around his shoulder, after he was finished he had places the crown just on top of his head as he smiled at his brother who is now crowned.

Turning around to face his people everyone then shouted and chanted at there new crowned king.

"Long live the King, Long live the king!"

Ying Kong Shi stood there as he chuckled.

Those who were here, half majority of them that didn't like the fact that he was king , they even turned there backs on him from him but now that he was here they couldnt help but clenched there jaw and accept the news. Those on the other hand who had stayed along Ying Kong Shi were the one who meant those chants, he will reward those who has stook by his side and seen the best of him and even believe in him when he hasn't.

Ying Kong Shi eyes suddenly focused on someone else instead,  the dark cloak was covering just about trying to hide her identity but for some reason he had knew who it was.