Severe Punishment

Blood had poured down on the Kings hand as it dropped unto the blanket of snow , painting the white blankets with the dark red spots of his fresh blood. Ying Kong Shi was severely injured, he had felt his insides burning rapidly as he gripped unto the sword tightly.

Pink Orchid ran herself towards her husband before something had pulled her back, a unknown intity had entered her body in attempt to possess her but somehow at the the sight of Ying Kong Shi, she had snapped back to herself. Placing her hand unto her head she then forced herself towards Ying Kong Shi who had collapse to the ground but Pink Orchid had catched him before he could even hit the ground, everything around him went black as the muffle calls for him was slowly fading , before he knew he was entering the dark.

"Huang Tuo, is he alright?" Ka Suo said awaiting for his results from the healer with the rest of the friends.

Shaking his head at the prince, Huang Tuo made his way over towards them and smiled in comfort.

"Ying Kong Shi had just used up his energy , there is something inside him that I cant really catch a glimpse of. I will check on him time to time to make sure his fever is down."

Ka Suo sighed to himself as he he shook his head ,from what happened earlier on the day it was really out if control.

"I don't understand how the law works, I can't stand to have bigger threats coming our way"

Huang Tuo furrowed his eyebrows at the princes thoughts, he couldn't understand it either but they will have to face obstacles no matter what the circumstances are.

"I think we will all handle it together, Everyone had put there trust and loyalty for you and Ying Kong Shi. But for some reason I am more afraid for someone...." Huang Tuo said softly.

"Who is it? " Ka Suo turned to face the healer trying to figure out who he was afraid for.

"Pink Orchid, I just have this feeling if sympathy for her. The sadness and sorrow she has dwelled...she seems to be hiding it so well. Don't you think there is something off about her? " Huang Tuo said.

"I never seem to think like that about her. Ever since she came here things had been different, the view of the kingdom and the people. They all look up to Pink Orchid as there hero or there goddess. I am happy to have her in our life, Ying Kong Shi has been more active now than he ever was she she is around him"

Huang Tuo hummed to himself , he had to agree along with Ka Suo who made a point.

"There future are both unweary, but i hope these two can live through it peacefully" Xing Jiu said.

"We are all here for her, we serve for the nice kingdom" Pian Feng said as they all agreed.

Standing under the Cherry Blossom Tree, the pedals started to answer her sorrow. Falling heavily on her , Pink Orchid suddenly felt a sharp pain stabbing through her chest, a sudden heat wave blasted through her body as she gasps in pain. Falling on her knees and trying to use the snow to reduce her heat source , it then melted into her hands as sweat started to form.

A bright light then appeared blinding her and leaving her paralyzed as it spoke to her.

"Pink Orchid, Ying Kong Shi is a huge distraction for you. Remember your plans and stick to it. You had committed sin against us and have gave us many reasons to punish you, if you accept the fate you have chosen we will prospone and reconsider."

"I want to be with Ying Kong Shi! He's my fate!" Pink Orchid hissed at the unknown glow.

Her ancestors was upset at her mindset, this was the only lesson to teach her. The Seven Saints had already done the Cherry Blossom Tree a favor by cursing him and now it was her turn suffer,  increasesing the pain and punishing Pink Orchid , a loud scream escaped out of Pink Orchid mouth as the pain felt worse, trying to hand on and fight the pain her teeth clenched tightly as she sobbed.

A whip had emerged from the distance as the Fire Princess made the Glow disappear, landing in front of Pink Orchid, Yan Da looked around to see where the glow had went but it wad nowhere to be found.

Looking at Pink Orchid, Yan Da scrunched down towards Pink Orchid who was in a weak state. Her body was overheating and her face had went pale.

"Ice Queen?" Yan Da said wrapping her arms around Pink Orchid.

No matter how much she hated her for being with Ying Kong Shi, Yan da couldn't do anything else to hurt Ying Kong Shi even more. Her kindness had overtook the fire of her soul, she wasn't a bad person and she deserved better.

"Ice Queen, what was that? What was it trying to hurt you?"

Pink Orchid looked up at Yan Da and smiled softly, she had to admit the Fire Princess looked beautiful. Why didn't Ying Kong Shi choose her?

Being in this circumstance, Pink Orchid was only not hurting herself more but Ying Kong Shi. As soon Yan Da arrived , it had gotten her to think to herself.

"Princess Yan Da, can you help me?"

Yan Da stared at Pink Orchid as she listened what she had to say.

The sun slowly set as it welcomed the moon to take part of its job lighting up the night sky with its bright orb

The sun slowly set as it welcomed the moon to take part of its job lighting up the night sky with its bright orb. Watching Yan Da deep in her thought, Pink Orchid watched her , her hands then placed at the Fire Princess arm.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Yan Da said , was she really doing the right thing? What if Ying Kong Shi hates her for this?

"Yan Da, I know Ying Kong Shi cares for you and I know you care for him. I beg you to look after him"

"Pink Orchid, I think its a bad idea. You-"

"I'll take my leave now"

Mounting herself on the horse, Pink Orchid had headed off without looking back. If she did look back, she will be saddened and be felt with guilt. She wasn't a immortal anymore and she didn't want to burden them anymore or to be so helpless.

 She wasn't a immortal anymore and she didn't want to burden them anymore or to be so helpless

Yan Da watched her disappeared towards the border as she entered onto the mortal realm.