Faithfully Attached

1 year later

Settling in the Mortal realm, Pink Orchid was quite happy no one had searched for her for the past few months, she had hoped Yan Da kept them under control and had kept her secrets like told.

Finding herself her living in a royal family, who had tooken her in with there kindness. Pink Orchid is now living in a descent home and she has a chance to adapt the mortal life
She was even suprise on how she can't encounter living here.

The Royal family was well knowned as the God's gift, for they had shared wealth to the poor and tried helping many. Even some say the empress was cursed due to her bad past that karma had cursed her to bare herself a child. The two remained strong and thanks the heavens to bringing Pink Orchid in there life and calling her there own.

Sitting just across from her step mother, she had watched her closely as she threaded the fabric closely. Seeming a bit hard to do so, Pink Orchid tried her best to mimic along.

"Daughter, when you are married. Your husband will tend to wear the same clothes every often to the point it started to rip itself to pieces. You for a fact would have to be his patcher and help him through many things."

Pink Orchid smiled softly at her step mother as she admired her love and affection towards her husband. A emotions slowly changed when she had thought about Ying Kong Shi, hoping that everything back at the Kingdom was well for them.

"Ah, where's Fu? Isn't he suppose to be back? " Pink Orchid said a bit worried at her step father.

She couldn't help it, her step father was one if the bravest General in the mortal realm who had won and faced so many wars. Admitting the fact they both were bonded for each other they had still held on for so long as a couple. A couple with determination and belief.

"Your Fu has been so busy with these new recruiting soldiers he have been training them almost all day, he won't be back until late afternoon. Why won't you go out and have fun for a bit? You seem a bit bored being in here anyways"

Pouting at her mother, her mother gave her a light chuckle as she used her hand to shoo her away.

Getting up from her seat she then bowed at her mother before cheekily running out of the scene.

It was a rainy day today, the earth was picked up from the scent of the earth and the world was wet with the Earth's water. Usually her father would take her to his routine and to even help the soldiers in training but today he didn't bring her for some odd reason.

When she lost all of her Spiritual Powers, all her martial arts along had been gone, she was nothing and couldn't even bare to protect herself. Luckily that she met her step parents, she had learned a few good tricks in the short amount of time

Taking this advantage, she didn't even mind to get herself all wet  due to her being so curious on what her father does when he trains his recruiting soldiers. Sneaking herself through the gates where his combat training was held, her eyes scanned all of the young men who was standing in guard.

"Cute men" she giggles to herself as she continued to watch the event that was happening.

Her step father was on his horse as he was facing his opponent with full guard, the opposite male had seemed to catch her off guard, the male had a different feeling off of him, a feeling she had long forgotten. Trying to get a more good look at him, the rain had blurred her vision and the match had already begun as  both men started to charge at each other.

The general had a strange feeling towards this male, he wasn't just a ordinary soldier but his rank in his martial arts seems to be quite different. Without hesitation, the general brought in full force to get the opponent to a distraction, pulling out his sword and swinging it at the male. The male had lowered his torso from the attack as he was met with some of the flying daggers.  This got him off track making him nearly fallen himself off the horse .

Latching into the straddle for support, he had pushed himself back up from his danger zone and flipped himself back into the sattle

Latching into the straddle for support, he had pushed himself back up from his danger zone and flipped himself back into the sattle. The General didn't stop, he continued to make the situation hard but the make eventually managed to dodge everything at ease. The battle was intense and the soldiers were speechless to the point they even envy the new guy.

The battle then paused as the both men we're out of breath.

"You are quicker than I seem. Not a scratch came from you" The general said complimenting the male.

Smirking at the general he then glanced at him as he spoke with ease.

"A man can become strong if he put his mind to it, just so he can protect the one he love and even the land he lives on" he said

The general nodded pleased as he sighed, looking at his base and the solders he then spoke.

"Alright, you all can head back to rest. Don't want anyone of you guys getting sick. Tommorow will be a dueling tournament and you all will have to participate"

All the soldiers bowed at there general before leaving there base, as soon as the male walked off. The general then stopped him.

"Yun Fei, I see you're strength and as my word. I will agree to let you face my daughter in the ring. If she loses you will  have a wish and if she wins, she will have wish "

Yun Fei smirked at the general as he then walked off.

"I get to finally meet you again my Queen"

Bringing the tray of food in, Pink Orchid had set it down to occupy her step parents. Sitting herself down she then fixed them a bowl of rice as she started to dig in. A soft chuckled escaped her father's mouth as her mother clicked her tongue at Pink Orchid rude gesture.

"You are 25 and you are acting as if you are a child, behave and act like a lady" she nagged as she left Pink Orchid to pout.

"Ah, Pink Orchid. I want you to join the tournament tommorow that I will be helping against the soldiers. I think that my daughter will beat a certain soldier in combat without a chance"

Looking up at her father she was quite excited to be in the part of it, her mother then looked over at Pink Orchid as she lowered her head before she could agree.

"Love, our daughter? Really?" She said leaving her husband to sigh

"My wife, our daughter is highly skilled. There are times when she is struggling but I can see potential"

Getting annoyed at the both of them, her mother sighed and placed her chopsticks down.

"Fine, if she get hurt then I won't help her wounds"

Snickering just about , Pink Orchid had gave her mother more food as they all ate together.