Forced To Be Brothers

It was already night and the moon was not visible at this time, Ying Kong Shi was on his way to meet up with his mother for dinner but as soon as he turned the corner he had saw Wei Yongzheng and his mother accompany each other. Ying Kong Shi thought that only his mother had only wanted to to have dinner with the two of them but she was really planning to have it with him as well.
Wanting to turn and leave his mother had caught him and smiled .

"Shi, come here. "

Gritting his teeth, he had no choice but to do so. Making his way over Wei Yongzheng smirked as he lazily greet the king in a disrespectful term.

Trying his hardest not to snap, his mother held unto Ying Kong Shi arm and gave it a light tug..

"Its a rare moment for this, but I want our family to reunite and be one" Lian Ji said
"You both can not hold grudges with one another. You guys are brothers and I forbid you both from your behaviours "

Wei Yongzheng and Ying Kong Shi kept the cold gaze at one another while both of there fist was tighten.

"Ah, mother. There is no grudges, we just had a misunderstanding, right? Ge Ge?"

Ying Kong Shi wanted to rip that smirk off his face, he wanted to play along so why not join him? Chuckling to himself he then nodded.

"That's right, we can't be mad with one another. We are brothers after all"

Lian Ji sighed in relief as she smiled happily at her sons. Grabbing the bottle of alcohol, Lian Ji had poured it in a cup and sat it on the table.

Wei Yongzheng and Ying Kong Shi both went to grab it at the same time, there eyes met while the both tried to see who can get it first.

Both brothers spun the cup in mid air as Lian Ji grabbed unto while looking at the both of them , she then she then took the shot and poured more in for the rest of them

Ying Kong Shi knew this was going to be a long night to fake each others liking. The tension between the two were unsettles and uneasy. Lian Ji was slowly getting tired and drunk from the alcohol, seeing his mother in this condition he had ordered the ice maids to carry her back into her room so she could rest.

Now that they were alone, Wei Yongzheng clicked his tongue continously as he sat back and looked at the mad Ice King.

"What's the matter? Aren't you enjoying this Ge Ge? Food, alcohol and power?"

"Trust me, I'm not enjoying this not just yet. But when I get my hands on you-"

"Let me stop you right there Ice King, you go ahead and do that. Kill me right here. But ask me this question, who will be suffering more?"

Grabbing the bottle of alcohol , Wei Yongzheng laughed as he chugged the alcohol.

Ying Kong Shi couldn't stand him, but if he did killed him. Pink Orchid will die along. Kicking the table towards Wei Yongzheng who had stopped it from his feet. Ying Kong Shi stood up and snatched the alcohol away from him and chugged it down before throwing it on the floor.

"You might know how to crawl under my skin. But you better watch your back because I still will kill you no matter what"

Wei Yongzheng stared at the broken bottle.

Ying Kong Shi, you bastard!

Li Luo, looked over at Pink Orchid as she was deep in thought. Tugging on Ka Suos arms, he then looked at Li Luo who was pointing at Pink Orchid .
Nodding at Li Luo, Ka Suo tried to find a way to cheer her up.

Li Luo pouted at Ka Suo who was taking forever to think. Making up something to grab Pink Orchid attention she then spoke.

"Ah , I heard that Huang Tuo, Xing Jiu and the rest of the others left us earlier because they forgot something they all made"

Ka Suo scrunched his forhead in confusion as Li Luo budge his elbow to go along.

"Oh-ah yes , yes. They said it was a suprise for someone and this gift is very valuable and were made in hand by each tribe"

Li Luo giggled a bit as she looked over at Pink Orchid, Pink Orchid stared at the both of them as she saw how they were acting.

"What are you guys up to?"

"I guess they could resist to see you sad" a voice spoke .

Xing Jiu and the rest of the tribes man followed alongside as he smiled at the female.

"It's a honor to be able to meet you in person today. From your bravery and your hard work. You managed to save Ka Suo life and bringing Huang Tuo shame as the Head Healer"

Luna snickered at Xing Jiu remark as Huang Tuo pointed at Xing Jiu lost in words.

"H-Hey! I managed to keep him alive to!" He studdered as everyone laughed.

Liao Jian the Bear King pulled a beautifully hand made enchanted robe from behind him and handed it over to Pink Orchid who suddenly gasped at the beautiful robe that made her eyes widen with glee.

"We all had came up and made this personally for our gratitude. We had enchantment this robe for your protection from all of us. If you are in trouble it will definitely notify us and we will come to you" Chao Ya said.

"Please accept our gift" Pian Feng said.

Without second thoughts, Pink Orchid lovingly accepted there gift as they all cheered happily.

"Lets go and get wasted!" Liao Jian roared and marched his way to there destination.

"Liao Jian! Wait up! Ah this bear" Chao Ya chuckled to herself as she chased after her fiancé.

Following them behind, they then made there way to have fun and get to know one another because Pink Orchid is now one of them.