Troubled Sea

Lan Shang fiddled with her finger, thoughts had clouded her mind and she was uncomfortable and out of focus. Mermaid Saint soon walked inside to see Lan Shang pacing back and forth, she could never understand the princess or what her thoughts could possibly be.

"Lan Shang, you're not attending to your beauty bath. Is there something wrong?"

Lan Shang wasn't suprised to see Mermaid Saint, walking towards her she then pouted as she vented.

"I am just worried about.." Lan Shang uttered.

Mermaid Saint clicked her tongue as she knew who she was mentioning. She might had not said his name but she knew well enough with her little princesses heart.

"Lan Shang. I forbidden you to go to land but you still go and do it behind my back"

Lan Shang lowered her head in guilt , her arms wrapped around Mermaids Saints arms .

"Ah- Lan Shang. I just dont want to see you cry or to be heartbroken. I cant let you go through that mess"

Mermaid Saint had always had a soft spot for her granddaughter, she could never get mad at her princess for any type of reason because of how much she loves her. Sighing in defeat, Mermaid Saint then gave up.

"Mermaid Saint! Mermaid Saint"

Lan Shang and Mermaid Saint gazed upon the mermaid who had rushed in with panic.

"What is it?" Mermaid Saint asked.

"Something's happening to the The Endless Sea !"

Without further questions, Mermaid Saint rushed towards the scene along with the mermaid as she arrived towards the site. The Endless Sea had seemed to be troubled for some sort of reason, gripping unto her staff she had watched the sea wave rapidly against the rocks leaving behind some visible Pink residue.

This had caught Mermaid Saints attention immediately. Years of living in her life, she had not witness this type of case. It was unusually out of ordinary , Lan Shang for some reason had felt unsettled as if she knew what the sea was thinking.

"They seemed to know Pink Orchid" Lan Shang whispered amongst herself.

Hearing Lan Shang point, she must have been right. Maybe the Endless Sea was telling them something about the Ice Queen, why is she so important that The Endless Sea itself acted like this?

"I was thinking the same. This is strange for The Endless Sea to be like this. I think whatever this maybe they are trying to communicate with us for whatever situation might be"

Lan Shang nodded obediently at the Mermaid Saint as she focused back to The Endless Sea.

She had find ut quite strange how the sea was acting like this, the sea became more livley and the creatures from under has been more producing more. Coukd be ve ever sense Pink Orchid had spent her honeymoon could it be?

Each day had passed without a doubt.
Ying Kong Shi was still in the same position that he was. Yan Da couldn't see him torturing himself like this, so she had to do something fast.

"Ying Kong Shi, we waited for days and she hasn't arrived. Why can't we just look elsewhere?"

Ying Kong Shi didn't even budge or move, Yan Da could of even mistaken him as a statue. Yan Da patience was getting lower each day, he was just so stupid in her eyes and its sickening.

"Ying Kong Shi, if you don't listen to me. Don't be mad if I take you by force!"

Grabbing his wrist, Ying Kong Shi averted his eyes towards her as she was a bit frighten at his gaze.

Wei Yongzheng stepped back to the hut he had left awhile ago, he had missed it and what can he say? That was the place he had actually called home than the Ice Kingdom.

Arriving at the familiar ground of his home, his eyes had caught Yan Da and Ying Kong Shi , furrowing his eyes he had watch them gaze back at him as Yan Da felt a bit relieved at his sight.

Wei Yongzheng walked closer towards them as his eyes trailed towards Yan Da hands.

Yan Da gasped a bit as she hurried and let go of Ying Kong Shi wrist.

"What are you doing here?" Wei Yongzheng asked, they both had technically trespassed his property and he didn't like the fact that they came here unnoticed .

"Pink Orchid had stepped off the throne and fled to the mortal kingdom" Yan Da explained

Wei Yongzheng felt flustered , Pink Orchid was so unpredictable and fir her to do something so stupid made him even more heated.

"How long ago?"

"1 week exact" Yan Da replied.

"And you both are still standing here and not finding her!" Wei Yongzheng hollered as gritted his teeth .

A messenger owl had arrived stopping Wei Yongzheng from losing his temper. Directly flying towards Ying Kong Shi, extending his arm out as it landed safely on the kings arm.
Receiving the message, Ka Suo then spoke.

"Shi, we need you back at the Kingdom. This is very urgent"

Making there way back towards the Kingdom , Ying Kong Shi was met up with The Mermaid Saint and Ka Suo.

"Your majesty" Mermaid Saint said as she respectfully bowed

"What is it that you need?" Ying Kong Shi asked in concern. It was quite a suprise to see The Mermaid Saint here

"Your majesty, I am here to tell you something in regard. The Endless Sea had seem to be acting up ever since the Ice Queen had left. If my theory is correct is she from the Cherry Blossom Tribe?" Saint Mermaid asked.

"She is and she is only the last spirit, what does The Endless Sea have to do with Pink Orchid?" Wei Yongzheng replied.

Mermaid Saint sighed to herself as she paced back and forth, she couldn't really explain herself clearly.

"I do not understand but the sea was leaving behind a faint discoloration, but all I know is from her disappearance, the kingdom had gotten more peaceful and mlre alive. Everything had been producing more. I am afraid she might be carrying something. Your majesty, I believe that Pink Orchid will start something more beautiful. Please help her and find her immediately"

While The Mermaid Saint escused herself and left , Yan Da smacked her lip in thought.

"Carrying something? ? What does she mean?"

Ka Suo glanced over at Yan Da as it finally struck him, Mermaid Saint had mentioned about her kingdom producing more.

"Could it be that she is pregnant?"

Ying Kong Shi mouth dropped open as he words seemed to be stuck in the back if his throat, everyone was in shock at the moment and they couldn't believe the situation that is going on.

"Why are we even standing here then! Ying Kong Shi, you calling yourself a man? Thats your wife and the mother of your child! "

Ying Kong Shi couldn't stand this, it was all his faukt and always have for not being so careful.
Running out of the hall, Ka Suo stopped Wei Yongzheng and Yan Da behind.

"I have a plan, let him go and I can discuss the matter with everyone"

Yan Da huffed as she was held back, she wanted to accompany Ying Kong Shi, what even was was Pink Orchid really never mentioned about her carrying his child. Yan Da knew the reason for her to leave, it was to protect Ying Kong Shi from dying.

"Ying Kong Shi, Dui bu qi" Yan Da whispered as she followed Ka Suo and Wei Yongzheng.

"No matter where you go Pink Orchid, I will go. You are my favorite place to go anyways"