Revealed

It was getting late and Ying Kong Shi has almost forgotten about the time, During the few hours Ying Kong Shi was catching up with his daughter as he played around with her inside the cave he encountered. Twirling his daughter about as she giggled, Ying Kong Shi had laughed to himself as he picked her up holding her tightly against her.

"Fu, can you stay with me forever and not leave me? Fu its lonely without you and I like having you with me"

Ying Kong Shi smiled at his younging as he poked her forhead.

"Fu will always stay with you forever" Smiling just about, his hands then caressed her soft chubby cheeks.

A bright light suddenly appeared from the background as they were both blinded, covering his daughter in his arms to protect her from the bright ray she was suddenly yanked out of his arms by force as the light took her away from him.

"Fu! Fu! I don't want to go back Fu!" Li Chunghua sobbed as she tried to reach out for her father for help.

Ying Kong Shi screamed back as he reached his arms out, but a force had held him back . Watching his daughter disappearing with the light Ying Kong Shi had stood there frozen as he felt hopeless at his daughter taken.

Soon after the light at blemished, a pearl then dropped from under Ying Kong Shi foot as he leaned down to grab it in his palms.

"This is the Mermaid Clans Pearl? "

Taking one good look at the pearl, the pearl then glowed as it was was a urgent message from the Mermaid Saint. Ying Kong Shi had ran out of the cave as she ran back into the village to tell the others.

The streets were dying down and everyone was cleaning up after themselves, Ying Kong Shi didn't see the sight of his brother or the others anywhere so he hurried back to the inn in to hoping that they were awaiting for him.

Busting through the door everyone had gotten up worriedly as Ying Kong Shi held out the pearl.

"Ge, my daughter needs our help"

Ka Suo and the rest of the others were shocked , Ying Kong Shi was actually a father? The information wasn't calculated right but that didn't bother them at this moment.

"Shi, your daughter? Could it be the girl you said that was following you all night?" Ka Suo said .

Ying Kong Shi nodded as he looked at the reat if the others.

"If I am correct, the Lotus flower is ny daughters physical body. Today was her birth and I believe she was the message for me. She needs me"

Xing Jiu furrowed his eyebrows as he had stepped towards him, he had this vision before but it wasn't as clear. He remember seeing a child being pulled into a light that seemed to be trapped without any information. Looking at the worried King Xing Jiu then quoted.

"I think Yuan Ji is using her against you, we cant fall for his trap to quickly. If we get lured in into his trap your majesty, you wouldn't handle the chance since you are in bad shape"

Ying Kong Shi tightens his grip unto the pearl as he gritted his teeth, if he wasn't cursed by the Cherry Blossom Hill he would have made it to the endless sea and ended everything there.

"Your majesty, we will handle the situation and figure something out. We won't let our majesty princess be harmed" Pian Feng said

Luna then hummed to herself as she spoke.

"Is that why the mortals held a festival? They were celebrating because of a child life ? Could it be your majesty daughter?"

"Today was your majesty princesses birthday, I believe that it was in fact the celebration for her life. Your majesty we will get into investigation as soon as the sun rise, please do rest" Xing Jiu said.

Ying Kong Shi didn't know if he could rest or not, dragging himself to his room Ka Suo then looked down as he sighed.

"Xing Jiu, tomorrow morning. Pian Feng,Chao Ya, Lian Jian and you will head to the Mermaid Clan for more information about the message pearl they have given Shi. Luna, Huang Tuo and Li Luo, You guys go will go back with me to the Ice Kingdom and update everything as possible with our Kings whereabouts and for Yan Da stay, please stay alongside with Ying Kong Shi at all times don't let him go anywhere without your supervision."

Ka Suo walked off towards his room as everyone all looked at each other.

Tomorrow will be another day where they have to get back to work. Nothing never goes smoothly because trouble always awaits in the shadows.

Ying Kong Shi couldn't rest, he was hurting. How could he even sleep without knowing the love of his life pushing him away just so she can save his life? Scanning the beautifully painted portrait of pi Orchid he then placed his hands on it .

 How could he even sleep without knowing the love of his life pushing him away just so she can save his life? Scanning the beautifully painted portrait of pi Orchid he then placed his hands on it