Proper Friendship

A faint moan was heard from inside the room where Pink Orchid was resting, Ying Kong Shi hurried himself inside and quickly walked towards the bed while lifting up the curtain to see Pink Orchid laying there dazed.

"Pink Orchid?"

Pink Orchid looked over at Ying  Kong Shi worried gaze as a smile appeared on her lips while she just laid there looking at him.

"What's wrong Ying Kong Shi? Am I a burden to you?"

Ying Kong Shi shooked his head at her and sat himself down.

"You are never a burden, try to rest. I want you to attend to my coronation, for there will be a reward for you"

"Wheres Wei Yongzheng?"

Ying Kong Shi glared at her as he answered ignored her question.

Pink Orchid sat herself up with the help of him by her side, frowning at him she didn't like the way he was acting. She could always sense his emotions from the fact of knowing him for so long.

"Ying Kong Shi, why were you disguising as Yun Fei this whole time? Did you and Wei Yongzheng had a past?"

" Its because everyone was worried about you, but for having Wei Yongzheng in the picture. I don't recall knowing him. I don't even know why he even hates me so much"

Wei Yongzheng characteristics was much more different when he was around Ying Kong Shi, he seem ruthless and wanted Ying Kong Shi to die. Both had looked puzzled.

Sighing to himself he just could never understood the meaning of life and why do everyone suffer just for one sake?

"Ying Kong Shi, can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?" He asked willingly.

"Can we go out and play? Im bored here" she huffed as Ying Kong Shi smiled.

Pink Orchid was a bubbly soul, so kind and so sweet. Whatever circumstances she face she would stay strong just for the the others. Jabding her several ice  plums, she then cooed at the fruit basket . Taking the fruit basket towards her side she didnt hesitate rongrab one and take a bite of of it. Savouring the sweetness of the plum ,she let out a satisfying groan leaving Ying Kong Shi to snicker at her .

After a few bites , Pink Orchid had handed him a the biggest plum  she could find in the basket so he could  join her. Looking at the plum he then gazed at her as she pointed at him smiling widley as ever.

"Yink Kong Shi , you're my friend right?" Pink Orchid asked

Yink Kong Shi wanted to scold her for the dumbest question ever, taking a bite off the plum he then nodded at her with a grin.

"Of course I am, we are friends"

A blush crept unto Pink Orchid cheeks as she cheekily smiled, turning away to avoid her embarrassment. Ying Kong Shi had started to admire her more.

Pink Orchid had finally befriended Ying Kong Shi, that was the best feeling in the world. Physically here with him and to be by his side she had to thank her ancestors for everything.
The two had spend a lot of time together, roaming around the Ice Ki gdom and going back to the mortal world. Pink Orchid had made Ying Kong Shi feel like her was more alive as ever. Each day had passed, the both had grew a bond, something they both havent figured out just yet. But they both felt like they needed each other by there side regardless of the day.

Lian Ji was bored and she was wondering about the prisoner that her son brought in, making her way into the Ice Dungeon her eyes examined the male as he caught her

Growling from under his breathe Lian Ji had felt a bit strange, as if she knew him .

Wei Yongzheng tighten his fist as he tried to get out of the chained that he was ib.

"You have the nerves to step in here"

A sly smirk crossed her face as she glared at the male, who was he to speak with the soon to be empress like that?

"You speak as if you know who I am, are you not afraid that I can kill you myself?"

Wei Yongzheng laughed historically as he tsk.

"You should have killed me a long time ago.. mother"

Lian Ji eyes widen as she heard what he called her.

"Oh? You don't remember do you? You were so blinded by your first son but you have forgotten all about me and lefted me to die"

How can this be? Lian Ji could only remember her even with Huo Yi and the Ice King, then it snapped back right to her.

Lian Ji sat herself inside the room as she looked at herself at the mirror, her hands was occupied with the comb that was combing through her hair. A smile crept on her face when she stared at her beloved infant son sleeping in the bed peacefully.

"Ying Kong Shi, mother wish you to live a happy life"

She suddenly stopped when the door had flung open, standing up to bow before the Ice King, he had made his way towards his concubine and took her in his needs.

Laying her on the bed, he slowly made his way on her.

Months has passed and she had felt drained, feeling her stomache she had felt the baby kick as she bit her lip. She was going to have another child on the way.

When the day had arrived she had given birth to Wei Yongzheng, her exhaustion of labor made got her into a coma but when she did awoken, her son Ying Kong Shi was suddenly 20 (5) years old. Till that moment, no one really mentioned about her second son and her memory was vivid from that point on.

Gasping , Lian Ji stumbled as she looked at him. Tears formed in her eyes as she instinctly rushed towards him, grabbing him by his face she then whimpered.

"My second son... Im sorry. I owe you a lot"

Chuckling to himself, he didn't want to believe her at this moment he didnt want to look at her but he loved the  guilt that he was receiving.