Oath

Ying Kong Shi stood in front of the palace as he watched the view of palaces building. He had never thought his path would turn this way, all he really cared was his brother and the safety of his mother. They both to deserve so much better than the cruel world they live in.

But all of that had suddenly changed, now his attention was faced towards the one guardian he knew he never had, Pink Orchid.

How can his own cold heart betray him? Towards someone who he never wanted to love but end up falling anyway? Why was he acting like a fool over a woman, she was his distraction and he was blinded from other things? The thought of him made him overwhelmed, there was other things he had to worry about but she  had to be his first priority.

Day and night as time slowly past ,Ying Kong Shi had stood in the same spot in hoping to see his queen. No matter how much she avoided him, he would die here in the same spot if she didn't meet him.

The general was fed up at the stubbornness of the two, stepping out of the palace his eyes gazed at Yun Fei from a distance, he really never knew about him and his daughters relationship but he could sense a bit of pain that they both were carrying.

At first he had though it was normal for his daughter to disagree the arrangements but he could tell there was something more in between them than that.

Going towards the soldier that was standing just about, the general then kept his gaze at Yun Fei, but Yun Fei didn't return him any attention.

"Yun Fei, go back. Pink Orchid doesn't want to see you. I don't want to see you standing out here all day for her" the general said as he sighed.

"No, you kept your promise and I will marry her. I will stand here until she agrees to see me other than that you have to deal with me standing here" Ying Kong Shi said warning the general.

Pink Orchid knew Ying Kong Shi was out waiting for her, days of avoiding him was a lot harder now that he had found her. Hearing the utters of the maids of how he stood there
everyday in the heated day and coldness of the night made her even miserable.

Facing her consequences , she has to find a way for him to move on and to forget about her.

The doors soon opened as Ying Kong Shi eyes averted to the figure that had stepped out, nearly out of breathe his eyes has watched Pink Orchid standing just about

Pink Orchid made her way down the stairs as she walked towards her step father who looked at them worriedly.

"Fu, let me handle this. If he doesn't want to leave then let me and him battle right here" she said leaving the two male stunned.

"Pink Orchid, he has been out here for days without food or water, he nust be exhausted for waiting out here for you. Can't you just talk to him ?"

Pink Orchid stared at her father as he then backed out, clearing his throat he then sighed as he just left them alone.

"Ying Kong Shi, why are you here?" She said .

"Why did you leave me?" He asked her back without hesitation.

Looking ahead, she tried not to get caught into his gaze. Why is he making this hard on her?

"I asked you first, why are you here"

Ying Kong Shi laughed bitterly as he placed his hands behind his back, it was so hard for him not to shed tears. He wanted her in his arms, to hold her and never let go. He was hurting badly, more bad than he was when he had caught the curse.

"Because I want to know why you left me" he responded coldy.

Pink Orchid gritted her teeth as he turned her back on him, she didn't want to show her emotions that she had for him.

"Because maybe being a Queen was boring? To sit around and to follow the Kings footsteps, to please him when he feels like it. I want to explore more than just being stuck in the Ice Kingdom. I am a new person here, fresh food,more places to go. Don't forget Ying Kong Shi, I am a mortal. I belong here"she said.

Ying Kong Shi bald up his fist as he felt a bit mad, did she really felt that way? Did she really wanted to play him just like that? Lieing to his face and trying to push him away? He knew why she had been avoiding him but he hates the fact she had to face this because of him.

"Fine"

Dropping himself unto his knees and kneeling in front of Pink Orchid, she then turned around as she emotionally watched him bow before her.

Lifting his hands up amd staring straight at her, Ying Kong Shi had took a oath for Pink Orchid to hear and to witness.

"Ancestors of the Cherry Blossom Tree, I - Ying Kong Shi, the Ice King will take a oath by the name of the tribe. I know you all have punished us both from being together but please do not harm Pink Orchid . I am at fault for putting you all in this situation and for letting the only Spirit of the Cherry Blossom Tree to put a act for my sake. I will take a oath for you to punish me through my last breath. No matter how much you guys can torture me I will still come after my Queen. If you hear me, Please kill me right in front of her"

Pink Orchid was shedding tears, shaking her head at him she had had enough , it was hurting her so much.

"Ying Kong Shi, its not there fault. I will tell you again. I do not want to see you!"

"Pink Orchid, I will leave you alone if you agree to take me as your husband in the mortal realm. After our marriage I will go far away from you. No one can have you but me" he begged.

"You-" Pink Orchid couldn't stand him anymore, immediately leaving his sight she had grew a headache from him.

Using her energy, she had used her anger out on Ying Kong Shi

Using her energy, she had used her anger out on Ying Kong Shi . Pushing him back without any self control her eyes then widen as she stared at him flying back from her hit.

Her sudden change made Ying Kong Shi worried, she was a lot stronger than he had thought for a mortal. Propping himself up with his elbows he had looked at her as she was looking at her palms clueless to what ha happened.

Pink Orchid didn't know why she had even done it, what was wrong with her to even hurt him.

"Dui bu qi" she said as she sobbed to herself.

Ying Kong Shi slowly stood up to catch up with her but Pink Orchid was already running away from him before he could get to her.

"Pink Orchid.."

Ice Fantasy : Loyal CompanionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara