Collaboration

Everyone in the Three Kingdom was called upon for a meeting from the Ice King. It was sudden but Pink Orchid knew what the meeting was going to be about, today was either her success or her failure.

Standing just about, she watched most of the tribesmen enter, one by one each individual clans had came including The Spirit Clan, The Bear Clan, The Dream Clan and The Healer Clan and the rest of the remaining other clans

No one really knew the plan that was going on, or the reason why the King had invited them without short notice. Each one of the clans met each other gazes as they greeted one another with a simple nod as they we're all settled and prepared.

Just as everyone had arrived, they all bowed in respect of the Ice King who had stood up to welome all Tribesmen.

"I gathered you all here today to confirm you all about my early retirement, I am soon to pass the throne to the next descendant to take over and keep peace among the three kingdoms. These passed few weeks I have been thinking very clearly and thoroughly. The Ice Kingdom is still recovering from the invasion of the Fire Tribe, we had lost many brave men and even those who we loved. I- The Ice King had already made a choice on who to be the next Ice King to protect the Three Kingdoms, The new Ice King is-"

Feeling the tension in the room, everyone was skeptical that the King had already decided on who the King was going to be, awaiting for the King to announce them there new King. Everyone in the room was quite until the Ice King had finally gave them the answer they all wanted.

"Ying Kong Shi"

Lian Ji face brighten in joy when she had heard her son being announced as the Ice King, she was quite surprised from the Ice King to chose her son and not his own beloved so Ka Suo who he wanted to be on the throne.

Everyone muttered to themselves from what they were hearing, some had agreed on the choice of the Ice King and some had denied immediatley.

Ying Kong Shi body stiffened at his name was called , his fists tighten against his grip as he was utterly shocked. Why did the Ice King change his mind? Looking over his brother, his brother was calm throughout the meet without any expression that was readable.

"I have to object your majesty, Ka Suo is the only hope to keep peace among the three kingdoms. Ka Suo was your first choice why did you choose Ying Kong Shi?"

 Ka Suo was your first choice why did you choose Ying Kong Shi?"