Taste of Fire

Ying Kong Shi ran towards his favorite spot, The Cherry Blossom Hill. He wanted to explode , he wanted to scream just to get rod his pain hes carrying. Everything was building up inside him and he doesn't know when he can't take it anymore. When he think thing's were slowly getting a little bit better it had to be another thing that comes in crashing in all at once.

His emotions are getting the best with him, he was stuck in time and couldn't find the answers. Having to face Pink Orchid and having her life cut short because of him and to find out his enemy was his long lost brother . Things never had made any sense no matter how hard he try to solve them.

Summoning the Devouring Spirit Sword, Ying Kong Shi then used all his anger out and performed his martial arts to distract himself.

Ka Suo stood just a good distant to watch his brother, his brother had been carrying so much weight on his shoulders and been trying to solve his whole problem by himself

Ka Suo stood just a good distant to watch his brother, his brother had been carrying so much weight on his shoulders and been trying to solve his whole problem by himself. Why wouldn't he just tell Ka Suo how he truly feels and that way Ka Suo can help him.

Ying Kong Shi was getting worn out, stabbing the sword from beneath him he then kneeled in one knee as he held the sword for support. Ka Suo made his way over as he crouched to meet his brother level.

" I remember when you would get upset. You would always run to this spot and try to cast a spell with all your might"

"I even thought I could cast it, but thats when I knew it was you who had done it for me"

Ka Suo smiled as he stood up and lend a hand to Ying Kong Shi. Accepting his hand he had pulled his brother up.

"Its really not important if you learn to cast early, its really all just believing in yourself and having confident. Things take its course and we all have to face it, the enemy isn't the one who brings us down but its us who brought us down ourselves"

Ka Suo chuckled to himself as he remembered the words that were given to him by Pink Orchid.

"Shi, I am always here for you throughout the rest of my life. You will always be my brother . Understand that okay? "

Ying Kong Shi looked over at his brother and sighed, he knows that Ka Suo meant it. Watching his brother slid his hand in his robe he then pulled up the One Leaf Bamboo flute and pressed it against his lips.

 Watching his brother slid his hand in his robe he then pulled up the One Leaf Bamboo flute and pressed it against his lips