The Blessings & The Curse

It had been years of feeling detached from the positive things among people, Ying Kong Shi could really see Yan Da glowing with happiness and he had never felt so relieved before. It was getting late and Ying Kong Shi wanted to go back to be with beloved woman.

Sitting on a log as they watched the scenery of the mortal realm slowly dimming as the sun was slowly setting. Yan Da was really enjoying herself, looking over at Ying Kong Shi she couldn't help but to admire the man she was sitting with. Only if she found a way to make him stay with her forever and he could only see. How much she cares for him

"We had been playing all day, Yan Da. We can meet again tommorow if you like and we can play again" Ying Kong Shi said returning the look.

Yan Da didn't want him to leave, she wanted him to stay a bit longer but she didn't want to look weird either to be asking him to stay.

"Fine, tomorrow it is then"

Yan Da hopped herself of the log with Ying Kong Shi who smiled.

Her heart melted from that smile of his, it was a different smile and she loved to see him smile more often.

"Rest well Yan Da" placing his hands unto her shoulders, she then nodded as they departed ways.

Making his way back to the Kingdom, Ying Kong Shi had a whiff of something that caught his attention. Stopping in place he had turn his head towards a unknown white flower that was enchanted and glowing just about.

"What is that?"

Turning his heel and walking towards the unknown flower, he had watched it slowly bloom as a mist hovered just around it. It didn't look like it would be poisonous or harmful so Ying Kong Shi decided to pick it and give it to Pink Orchid.

 It didn't look like it would be poisonous or harmful so Ying Kong Shi decided to pick it and give it to Pink Orchid

Arriving back at the Ice Palace, Ying Kong Shi had spotted Pink Orchid with his mother. The two seemed to be getting along very well and its great to see his mom to have someone to talk to.

Smiling to himself, he had sniffed the flowers and made his way to meet them.

Lian Ji sat Pink Orchid as she faced the mirror to watch her closely.

"You are very beautiful, you have got my sons attention from your beauty" she said before playing through Pink Orchids hair.

Pink Orchid smiled at the empress as she had to disagree on that.

"You are the most beautiful woman I met , you deserve to be empress and to rule the kingdom" Pink Orchid said as Lian Ji was pleased.

Lian Ji really loved this girl and she has all her blessings on becoming her daughter in law. Combing her favorite shell comb through her silk soft hair, a knock was heard from the door as Lian Ji hollered.

"Come in!"

Ying Kong Shi pushed the door in to see the two bonding, hiding the flowers behind his back he had walked into the room as he watched them both.

"What are you guys doing?" He said as his mother just chuckled.

"Woman business , do you want to be alone with your soon to be wife?" Lian Ji teased.

Pink Orchid slightly smiled , she didn't feel right with him since the conversation with him and Ka Suo had. Gripping unto her robe, Lian ji then placed the comb down and she patted Pink Orchid shoulder.

"I will leave you two to be. If there is anything in particular. I am always available for you both."

Smiling at the two couple, she had exited the room along the maids who closed the door behind as they left.

Pink Orchid just sat there without saying a word to him. Feeling a bit down, she has saw his arm wrapped around her as he held the beautiful flower in front of her. Looking at the flower with glee a smile crept on her face as she held unto them, the mist some how responded to Pink Orchids touch making her feel a bit tingly from the sensation but in a good way.

Ying Kong Shi was surprised at the response of the skeptical flower when it was greeted by Pink Orchid.

"This is my blessing...from my ancestors" Pink Orchid whispered as she looked up at Ying Kong Shi.

"They are blessing me"

She knew the gift that her ancestors meant something, but there was also a price she learned. Her time was soon to come and they are blessing her to the right thing before she would be reunited with the clansmen. Holding the flowers close she felt Ying Kong Shi bringing her into a tight hug.

"Everyone is blessing you Pink Orchid, you are special to all of us"

Caressing her head, she had closed her eyes in his comfort.

"Ancestors you guys are giving me a bit longer to live?"