Planning Ahead

Xing Jiu sat himself inside his room as he went to sleep.  Entering inside everyone's dream he had invited them all to meet up with him for a urgent meeting.

Gathering everyone into the dream that Xing Jiu created , Pink Orchid had stood alongside with Ying Kong Shi as she felt a pair of eyes piercing through her. Yan Da looked at her with anger but she was reminded by Wei Yongzheng by his touch.

"This was the only way to meet without being disturbed, Now that everyone is here. Yuan Ji is about to fully recover. We have to find a way to sneak attack and keep the innocent safe"  Xing Jiu said .

"But how is he about to fully recover when the Lotus isn't fully bloomed?" Ying Kong Shi said a bit disturbed from the news.

"I had dreamed about it. He may not be able to get our spiritual power to make the lotus bloom quickly but the lotus flower itself is the one blooming fast in this year around but something will pause it from doing so" Xing Jiu said,

Chao Ya looked in concern as she looked at Pink Orchid at the thought.

"Do you think the reason why it's blooming rapidly is because of Pink Orchid?" She said leaving everyone to look at her stunned.

"How can that be possible? How can she be connected to the Lotus Flower?" Luna said in curiosity.

Xing Jiu then looked at the rest of them and stepped forward as he gripped unto his staff.

"I think Chao Ya might be right, Pink Orchid had stopped the current path of our fates and had somehow stopped the timeline. It wasn't as clear but the future had re-written itself" 

"So you're saying..? That I am the cause of everything that is going on?" Pink Orchid said, she wasn't quite as of how  she ended up in this situation when all she wanted  to do was help Ying Kong Shi.

"Its nothing Good or Bad about it Pink Orchid. The future is very bright to me so I couldn't get a clear catch to it, it must be a good thing. Only you are the final source for the Lotus"

Everyone stood quiet to themselves but was suddenly interrupted by Wei Yongzheng.

"I have a feeling his next move would not be anytime soon, he would most likely sneakily attack anytime but we still may need to stay cautious at all times" Wei Yongzheng said as all of them nodded.

"Thats right, you all need  to be safe , look after yourselves, if you all see anything out of the ordinary. We are here to help " Ka Suo said

"I will go back to the mortal realm and block off the borders just incase if anything does happen" Li Luo said.

"We will scout around the kingdoms and be alert" Chao Ya said as she meant Liao Jian and Pian Feng .

"Good, last but not least. I am also here to congratulate the engagement of both Ying Kong Shi and Pink Orchid!"

Making  alcohol appear inside the dream as everyone was holding each one of there own as they had a small celebration inside.

Everyone cheered for them as except Yan Da and Wei Yongzheng .

Shuo Gang stared at the both of them as he both smirked to himself before taking a drink, Pathetic how they both were in love

Shuo Gang stared at the both of them as he both smirked to himself before taking a drink, Pathetic how they both were in love . He couldn't even think of something so stupid to begin with with everything that is going on.

The night was long for each of them and they all celebrated all night, before everyone was all left back to there own dream. Xing Jiu was astounded by something else, there was a portal to Pink Orchid dream and that was very unusual since it was hard for them to enter other than Ying Kong Shi's.

Walking towards it, he had tried to enter inside but a sudden force and tooken Xing Jiu by suprised, falling back he then stood his ground before blocking his eyes from the bright light that was beaming strongly.

Opening his eyes in the real world he then panted as he glared at the cube.

"Shes the one"