Chapter 1-Airplane.

Muhayba,the beautiful girl which is similar to "Arab girl",she was wearing her coat colored brown which found below to her knees,she was wearing a jean colored blue pale,her hijab was colored blue and her boots were colored brown.She was smiling and looking at her boarding pass. Her sparkle dark brown eyes were filled of happiness.

"Excuse-me ma'am, your seat is here." Said the Air hostess smiling warmly. All the Air hostesses were gorgeous. They were wearing the same dresses and same kind of makeup.

(Muhayba's Pov)

"Thank you." With that I smiled to her and kept on walking and pulling my suitcase with me. I finally found my seat with my bestfriends.

I decided to lift up my suitcase to put it on the cabin luggage. I tried to lift it up, it didn't work as it was so heavy. I could feel someone at my back was waiting for me to move then he or she could move to go in his or her seat.

"May I?" Asked an unknown voice looking at my suitcase. It was a gentleman, well dressed up,fair complexion,his eyes were colored dark brown,his beard was well trimmed and his face was so serious, as if he had never ever smile in his whole life. The way he was asking me,as if he didn't want to help,as if I asked him to help me.

No way.

I shook my head and behaving as if I was really able to put my suitcase up,the way he asked as if he was so angry,seeing his angry face made me simply said no to him.

And then I realised he was waiting me when would I sit in my seat, then he would able to go in his seat.

I let him go,while going,my suitcase was about to fall down and fortunately this "Angry Gentleman" held my suitcase and gave me a serious look.

"Excuse me sir, what are you doing here? your seat is in the business class." Said the air hostess. He placed my suitcase on the cabin luggage.

"Actually-."He cut off my sentence.

"You don't need to thank me."He said angrily. I wish I could beat him for giving such angry looks, well I wasn't scared.

"Excuse me Mr! I'm telling you-your watch has fallen down." I said and took my seat and looked through the window of the plane.

Revenge taken back, you think only you can be angry? Sorry Mr Angry gentleman.

He stared at me angrily, grabbed his watch and left.

Why he is like this? mad? or stray dogs have bitten him since childhood that's why he is like-

Anyways forget it now-

For a moment I was feeling sad by not having a seat in the business class then I realised I did this for my bestfriends.

Actually my two bestfriends were with me, I was supposed to sit in the business class but my bestfriends were in economy class, I thought there would be no fun without them by sitting in the business class lonely, that's why I came in the economy class and sat together with them. But very unfortunatly my two bestfriends since they came in the airplane,they went to toilet.

I got a window seat, at the same time my bestfriends came and smiling eviling. They put their suitcases on the cabin luggage, they took their seats.

"What happened?" I asked them confusingly by narrowing my eyesbrows.

"Someone proposed Sarah."Said Fathima smiling.

"Congrats." I did high five to Fathima as she was seated next to me. Near to Fathima at her right,Sarah was sitting.

"It's not the end Muhayba,you know who proposed her?" Said Fathima.