Chapter 32-Enemy?

(Her pov)*

"Why are you doing this to me? it has been a lot of years, I did not meet my children nor my family, please let us go."I kept on begging him. He was smiling and sitting peacefully.

"You think I'm a fool? you think I will accept defeat? keep dreaming, I will never let you both go no matter what."He smiled.

"I beg you, what you say I will do but please let us go."I broke into tears. My husband held my left hand, he sighed to me not to beg that idiot because he knew it whatever I was doing, it was in vain.

Before my husband was about to speak to him, Umayd's phone rang. Yes, you must be wondering how Muhammad I are still alive? Yes, I'm Tayba and my husband is Muhammad, the parents of Muhayba and Zaheer. Everything was going perfectly fine, I was so happy with my husband, children and my family, Alhamdullilah.Umayd, the one who I had always considered as my bestfriend from childhood, was the only one who has kidnapped us in order to take revenge, everyday he used to beat Muhammad just because of that incident had happened before-when we all went to spend our time at a hotel, he was taking the revenge because I had slapped him and Muhammad beaten him.

We thought he would realise his mistake and yet we forgave him the day he came to ask forgiveness at our place. We thought he had really realised his mistakes but we were so wrong. He has always considered us as enemy.

I still remembered that day, my mother-in-law, father-in-law went to Australia concerning work as my father-in-law was working on a very important case, my mother-in-law decided to go with him. Muhammad and I were at our mansion whereas Muhayba and Zaheer were at college. Hayat and Zayr went to the clinic as Hayat went to do check up, she wasn't feeling better.

(Flashback)*

"Muhammad-I noticed it for so long that you are still working in the laptop, later you can work." I said while opening my wardrobe.

"Tay( Tayba), wait-it's really important." He said and gave me a flying kiss. He always acted cute.

"Don't think when you'll give me flying kiss that my heart will melt, I'm not going to be consoled."I said while taking off a dress from the wardrobe, I said purposely.

"Really? you will not be consoled?"He said while standing and coming to my way.

"Say?"He said while staring at me. I didn't know when I started smiling.

"Muhammad, we need to go, later you can continue with your romance."I said while closing the wardrobe. He held me at the back and started kissing me on my cheeks.

Before he was going to kiss me in another place, I decided to do something. "Mom?" I said purposely and Muhammad started panicking as if.

"Hahahahahahaha really? wow hahahaha."I laughed so hardly that my stomach started paining.

"Tayba-you made me scared."He said smiling.

"Let's go, Muhayba and Zaheer must be waiting for us. Plus their teachers need to talk to us regarding their studies." I said to him.

After one hour later, we went to sit in the car. Muhammad was sitting at my right as he would drive. While driving on the way, all of a sudden there was traffic jam. It had been so long, we were still waiting when the red signal would turn into the green. Turning my face at the right to Muhammad, I felt someone at my back and when I turned at the back, someone had put something on my mouth and after that I wasn't aware what had happened.

All I remembered was when I woke up, I found myself in a dark room, the room was so smelling bad, I found my hands were tied with a rope. I searched Muhammad and Alhamdullilah I found him, he was still unconsciousness , I was scared if something would happened to him, I did not want to lose my husband, I was scared for my children and my family, thinking how would they live without us, that was the only question was kept asking on my mind.