Chapter 38-Pizza Date.

(Ashfaq ibn Qayim's pov)*

It had been so long,Muhayba wasn't bothered to reply any messages of mine,all she was just seeing it. I wanted to talk to her,but she never called me. May be she was busy with something else. Since I proposed her,we didn't have any contact with her nor her family.

And it was time for my family and I to go at her place to discuss further for our future. I was all ready,I was just making my collar shirt well.

"Ma sha Allah bro,my sister in law's eyes will be on you only." My sisters were teasing me. "Ashfaq? Are you ready? Let's go quick." Mom said.

Muhayba must be dressing up too, she'll be so happy to see me like I'm. I can't wait to see you Muhayba.

(Muhayba's pov)*
It was the evening, I was standing infront my mirror, busy admiring my face, I didn't know when I led into a deep reflection. Smiling whatever had happened between him and I. I was making sure the pin was well put in my hijab.

"Muhayba?" It was none of anyone except my brother. He was smiling to me. " Hmm?" I was humming,still my smile was appearing.

"I told you- you would be happy with him only." He stated,as my whole contemplation was busy thinking of Aryan and I stated "Yes".

After some minutes later, I came into the verandah and busy looking at my phone. I wanted Aryan to text me, I didn't know why I was feeling so lonely without his messages and calls. I sent him a message.

"What's up?" I erased the sentence and decided to say another thing. "I think yes I'll come to the company, anyways what's up?" I pressed send.

Lately, he replied me. As soon I was about to see his message, the bell rang. It was Ashfaq and his family.
I smiled and greeted all of them. His mom and sisters kissed me on the cheeks. My family was busy talking to his family. Then I felt someone's eyes were on me- it was Ashfaq. I didn't know what to do-

Should I smile ? Or staight looks?
What he'll be thinking?uff.

I smiled to him gently and looked back my phone. I was so keen to see what he sent me. Again someone interrupted me, it was Ashfaq.

It's time to say him the truth- first let me explain him correctly- but I think Zaheer already said him because he said me he'll say. He must have already said him, no need to say him anything.

"How are you?" Out of blue, he asked me with a smile. " I'm fine, Alhamdullilah. And you?" I asked him with a smile. He replied back that he was doing great.

"Muhayba, can I ask you a question ?" He asked. I nodded to him. "Why don't you reply any of my messages?" He asked looking tensed.
"Actually,you know I've been so busy lately, sorry." I somehow lied, I didn't want to hurt him saying I didn't want to talk because I wasn't really interested with this proposal even though now he knew.

I knew somehow he's sad, I could see he controlled himself and I'm glad he did that way. Atleast he understood. I decided to ask him forgiveness for declining this proposal. " Ashfaq- I'm sorry for whatever I did-" his sisters didn't let me complete my sentence. "No need to say him sorry, it's him who'll say sorry, after all we will make him dance in our tune." They said and started laughing.
I knew they were joking, but I didn't understand why they said 'WE' may be they meant only them but not including me. I was so much overthinking.

It was dinner time, I was happy seeing Zayr uncle wasn't present, I couldn't face him, everytime I saw his face, I can imagine how he killed my parents- We gathered together in the dinning table. Everyone was eating together happily. I was seated beside Huzaifa. Everytime I caught Ashfaq staring at me, I could just accept him as a friend, I didn't like the way he was staring, yes it may be with a good intention as a friend only , still I didn't know why I didn't want him to behave of this way towards me.

After having dinner, Again everyone sat together on the couch, Ashfaq's family were talking to Zaheer, grandma,Asad and Huzaifa whilst Ashfaq was busy talking to me. " I'm sorry, I should have understand you-" I cut off his sentence. " It's not your fault, it's happen." I smiled.

"I have a gift for you, here for you." He gave me a bag. I smiled and said jazakillah(Thank You). " I just want you always to be happy, I can't wait for those days-" he stopped talking when my phone was ringing. It was an unknown number. " Hello?" I said.
And it got hung. Lastly, it was time for them to leave. Ashfaq was just keep staring and smiling to me happily, as if he wanted to stay back. I guessed his sisters were kept teasing at him for some purposes. I greeted his family and him with a smile.

"I always wanted you to be elated like this." Zaheer said me happily. I smiled back. I decided to help the maids cleaning. Thus,I decided to have a word with Zaheer. " Za! I have to talk to you." I mustered courage. He told to me speak, I told him I wanted to work again. He was looking angrily, I decided to drop this topic. But insteadly I said another thing.

"I want to work but in another place." I lied. " Atleast this you can allow me to." He nodded,telling me to be caution this time and I nodded to him.

I went to my room, throwing my phone gently on the bed,taking off my pin and hijab, I went to wash my face. Wiping my face, suddenly I heard a noise was buzzing around. It was my phone.
When I saw who was it , it wasn't Aryan message rather it was Sarah's messages.

I was worried why he didn't reply my message, I became sad. I prayed, still with my hijab and abaya on, I went to close the windows, pulling off the curtains. All of a sudden, I saw Aryan infront of me, I screamed but luckily no one heard me, as he had shut my mouth through one of his palm.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, breathing heavily ." I wanted to meet you." He said with a smile, he was looking so cute. He had a pizza box on his left hand.We decided to watch Netflix and have pizza together.

He asked me why at first was I looking sad, I didn't bother to say him about the Ashfaq matters, I just said him I was feeling lonely. We were having a great time watching Netflix, we sat on the couch, there was a distance between us, we both didn't care to look back the pizza box, all we were putting hands together thinking there would be more pizza to eat- and our hands met, that moment was prosperous. We were staring at each other- as if there was a big reason behind why we were staring so much and end up smiling.

"What?" We both said together and ended up laughing. " Muhayba! You are incredible." He said with a smile. I smiled back to him. It was as if we were having a pizza date. He was looking as always damn handsome- I didn't know why I couldn't just take off my eyes away from him.

"I've got something for you-" he stopped talking and handed me a parcel. "Thank you so much- why are you so melting my heart?" I asked him in a sweet way." Muhayba?" Zaheer knocked at my door. I was staring at Aryan with a terribly look.

Aryan placed one of his finger on my lips.

Asalamualaykum,Hi,Hello🔮I hope all of you having a great time. How did you find this chapter? Which part did you like the most? Which team are you? Aryan or Ashfaq?
Don't forget to vote and comment, these things will make me update soon, do Share your views💕🌸

Till then : Smile,Be happy, Take Care and Patients💕

By : @HijabygirlFa_h