Chapter 26- Dubai's Life.

(Zaheer's pov)*

Sending Muhayba to Dubai wasn't work for me. I accepted to send her there for some purposes, when she would be there, she would get clue about it.

While thinking all of these, my phone was ringing. I put my phone in loudspeaker, I saw Sarah on the road and crying.

I pressed the brake of the car, stopped the engine and went to look what had happened. She was crying, as if bad thing had happened to her.

"What had happened?" I looked at her, trying to help her.

(Huzaifa's pov)*

"Tell me who was that girl?" I was curious.

"You thought I'll be clueless!" I said angrily.

"Okay, tomorrow sure." I smiled.

"Tomorrow I'll talk to you, someone is coming I think." I was terrified.

I hope I get to know the truth.

(Muhayba's pov)*

After landing, we finally arrived to the beautiful country Dubai. Everywhere was breathtaking, there was not a place which was not good. I loved the nature here being in Dubai. I had to walk with Aryan, we were silent. I was so lost to the all things which were around me. For a moment, I noticed Aryan was looking at my side, I gave him a confused look.

He raised his eyesbrows in a cool way and he was keep staring at me, he had a serious look even though. He and his serious look as always visible. After that, the driver came to fetch us, he took our baggages, I was still holding one baggage of mine. The driver came to take it with me, by mistake his hand touched my hand, I felt so unsecure, I knew it was by mistake, even though I felt so uncomfortable.

"Hal akhbaratuk an takhudh amtieatuha?" Said Aryan angrily. I didn't know why he was angrily all of a sudden. But I knew what he said in Arabic. He said "Did I tell you to take her baggage?"

The driver quickly said " Asif ya sayidini." The driver asked forgiveness. I did not know Aryan knew too arabic but when he spoke it, it was as if his original language.

"What are you waiting for? Sit in the car!" Said Aryan to me seriously.

"No! I have to wait for your permission to sit in the car, otherwise you could say that "Did I tell you to sit in the car." I said to him without being scared. He was such a stupid, idiot person I ever met.

He came infront me, looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes, I felt like I was breathing with relieveness, as if it was good, as if I did not want the time to run, he was continued looking at me and came close. He put his hand behind me, when I looked behind, he opened the door for me, I then went inside the car. I looked through the window of the car.

I did not try to look at my left, I was feeling very differently again, I again remembered that dream I had,when he said those three magical words, I did not know why I had to again thought of that.

Stop Muhayba! Are you crazy? Stop thinking of that! Control Muhayba!

"Sayidi, 'ayn stadhhb?"Asked the driver to Aryan. The driver asked where we'll go.

Then in Arabic, Aryan told him we would go to "Appaarel Company" directly. Aryan was seated next to me in the car, I opened my handbag and was looking for my phone, when I found my phone, I decided to call Zaheer, but I recalled I should buy a sim, I put my phone inside my bag, and closed my bag.I kept looking through the window while going to put my hand on the car seat and at the same time, Aryan too was about to put his hand on the car seat but very unfortunatly our hands met. Astahfirullah.