Chapter 44- Happiness of Love.

"Please son-let us meet our daughter and son." They pleaded, I could feel their pain. I was waiting for a good opportunity to let them meet their family. "You consider me as your son right? Then have trust on me- I'll surely make you meet them." I reassured them. They were happy as soon they heard my statement.

"For whatever you are doing for us, we will never forget it."They hugged me. "Please- aunty, uncle have your food."

"Whatever in return you ask us-we will give you." They said. "I need only thing from you; and that's your daughter."

(Muhayba's pov)*

"Arhan! It worked out, he was furiously seeing me beside you." I was delighted.

Arhan was nodded, told me to be elated and stay strong. "Let's see for how long will he hide his love for you."Arhan said.

"Yeah! He must be feeling so bad right-seeing us."
"We are doing this for him to realise his feelings- so don't worry Muhayba."He smiled kindly to me.

I was at the restaurant with Arhan, having our meals together and were discussing further plan. "I never saw bro angry to that extent."Arhan said unexpectedly.

"Oh my Allah, what's Aryan doing here?"
At last he saw us together, Arhan suddenly started speaking to me, made him realise as if we weren't paying attention to him.

"Muhayba, I'm here today to confess you something." Arhan said and got busy scrutinising my eyes. "Say it." I pretended I was so yearning to hear it.

"I really-"
"STOP IT" Aryan said angrily and pulled me towards him. Everyone was staring at us. I was scared what would be his next step. I was enjoying in some cases because his reaction proved it that he really had feelings for me, I wanted to dance like fish.

"What are you- doing?" I was stammering.
"Arhan- go home." Aryan instructed him seriously.
"Why? I'm here to confess her something very important." Arhan said calmly.

"I SAID GO RIGHT NOW!"He started shouting at Arhan. I was feeling guilty because of me poor Arhan was facing problem. "Leave my hand- let's go Arhan." I said confidently.

"I said Arhan to go! Not you." Aryan was enraged.
"Why are you destroying our candlelight dinner? Let us enjoy our times together." I said to him.
"Piss off your candlelight dinner." He ended up throwing all the plates,glasses, forks,spoons and flower which were on the table to the ground with anger. One of the bodyguard came to stop Aryan rather Aryan threw him on the floor. Everyone was scared to approach him either I.

"Bro, please understand me, I have to confess something important to her." Arhan convinced him.
"Arhan - go home right now."

"Why ain't you letting him speak to me? It's between us, why are you spoiling our lives." I dared to ask him, I could see how much he was angry.

"It's stupid what he's going to do."He said looking away. He didn't want to face me that time.

It was his mistake, if he had say me those magical words, there wouldn't be any disaster but no he chose to be 'Mum gentleman'. Poor Aryan he had to bear it as well as Arhan.

"Listen- before I go, you know Muhayba I really love -"

"ARHAN!"Aryan held his neck into anger. I was petrified seeing his situation. I didn't know what to do, I was completely overwhelmed of this worst situation.

"Why did you stop bro? Continue." Arhan told him. He was silently. "Why ain't you letting me confess to her?" Arhan said seriously.

"Muhayba, let's go. I promise you no matter what today itself I'll confess my feelings-"

"DARE YOU!-She's mine."Aryan pointed his finger towards him. "I love her so much, she belongs only to me." Aryan spoke out.

I wasn't able to believe he finally expressed his feelings for me. I was crying, I felt so blessed by his words. Aryan held my hands to his chest, his eyes were filled of love for me. I didn't have words how to describe how much was I elated during that time.
That moment was as if my life was filled of roses everywhere. I wanted this moment to be forever, it was my precious day ever. How stupid was I ? I used to call myself unlucky and see today what happened. I never thought he would really confess his feelings for me, it was a dream as if I was scrutinising around me but it was reality.He kneeled down, holding my hands and uttered some few words;

"I Love You So Much Miss Muhayba Musab."
"Will you marry me?" He was expecting a yes from me with lots of hope for forever.I nodded happily. He kissed my hand. He stood straightly hugged me so hard. I felt there was no problem in my life, I was living a world full of happiness and love. I felt my life was turning to be a happy life ever. I didn't know at all how to react the way he expressed his love for me. The more I was jubilant the less it was. I felt blissful to be his.

"Never ignore me like this again

"Never ignore me like this again." He said sadly,he wiped my tears."Aryan- I love you so much-"

"MUHAYBA!" As soon I saw at my right side, It was Zaheer-

Asalamualaykum,Hello, Bonjour to all my readers, how are you all? I hope you doing great. How was this update? What was your favourite scene? What are you expecting to happen? Are you excited?💕

As I could see last chapter mostly people commented to update soon, so I said why not give an early update to them? So here it's above. I hope you enjoyed it so much.
Now if you want again one more an early update: Vote, comment and share my story 🌹💕

Till then : Be happy, Smile, Pray, Take Care and Patients🌻❤️

By : @hijabygirlFa_h🌹