Chapter 10-Drama Queen.

(Aryan's pov)

As soon she fell unconscious,I held her in my arms,she was feeling suffocated. Thus, at the same time the lift started working.

I put her in my car and decided to take her at home. I took her in my arms and went inside my mansion.

"Bring water and other things what you know to give a sick person"I said to the maids and went inside the room and put her on the bed. I called the doctor,meanwhile I sat near to her. When I touched her forehead, I realised she was burning of fever.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ALL?" I yelled to all the maids. They were taking forever to come.

"Sorry-sorry sir."The maids said. The doctor came and give a check to her. After checking her,the doctor told me Muhayba was suffered from asthma. The doctor described some medicines to buy for her.

I told one of the maids to go to buy the medicines for her,meanwhile I had stayed near to Muhayba if she would wake up and perhaps would need something. My phone was ringing. It was Arhan. I knew it as usual he would keep on saying the same thing but as everytime I wouldn't  going there. I didn't want to see people's with two faces.

"Hey! where the hell are you man?"He asked.

"In my mansion." I gave a straight answer.

"Dude! they are waiting for you."He said.

"You think I'll come? everytime you told me to come , did I come over there? then why again are you saying me to all of these when I'm not going to come."I hung up the call.

Muhayba's hijab was coming in her face completely,I decided to move it otherwise it would disturb her sleep. While moving it, she held me close to her. She was sleeping peacefully. I moved, still she held my left hand and keep sleeping. I removed my hand from her. Her eyes opened and widened. She must be shocking seeing me close to her but it was her who held me.

"Where am I?"She looked everywhere and I moved away.

"In my mansion."

"But-"I cut her off.

"You have asked to take rest."I told her.

"They must be waiting for me."She said and about to move. This time,this was getting on my nerves. I don't know why she was so careless like this. She was seriously ill, she had to take rest but here no Ma'am Muhayba was worrying about other things than herself. Incredible.

"What is your problem?"I asked angrily.

"CAN'T YOU TAKE REST? YOU ARE ILL! I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOUR FRIEND SARAH ABOUT YOU, SHE'LL BE COMING, NOW CAN YOU TAKE REST."I said angrily to her. I talked to her calmly,but I think she didn't understand,when I talk to her calmly, that's why when I yelled at her, by force she took rest.

She's the same like her, same type.

"She can't come,I meant it's her birthday today and now if i don't-I cut her off again.

"So what when it's her birthday? you better avoid taking rest and stay ill?"I gave her a serious stare.

"Come on now, sleep,if you need anything you call the maids or me."

"Better call the maids than this angryman."She mumbled.

"What did you just said?"

"I'm saying that better to sleep, I can be well."She said.

I knew what she said, this girl is such a drama-queen.

I went in the living room, I told the maids to cook something for Muhayba. In all a sudden,Sarah and a girl came. Couldn't they come a little later?