Chapter 41- Craziness and Mercy.

"Aham Aham" someone was at our back, we both stopped smiling. I removed my hand away from Aryan. I exaled a long breathe. I was petrified looking at Aryan with puppy eyes. I had an expression of 'Tearing Up'.

Aryan stood up and was looking at me in reflection.
He was moving off his sleeves. He raised his eyebrows to me into tumultuous. I didn't bother to look at my back. Infact, I didn't have courage to face Zaheer this time.

"How cute."I heard someone complimented .When I looked- it was Huzaifa. I exhaled my breathe into inner peace. I caught Aryan was looking away. I could figure it out he didn't know what to say. He stood like an statue even I.

"When is the Nikah?" Huzaifa asked me seriously.
"Whose Nikah?" I asked, I seriously didn't know for whom was she talking about. "Of you both." She stated with a smile. "You both look so cute together." She confessed.

"What cute- cute are you saying? I asked normally, avoiding to be elated. " You both look so adorable together." Huzaifa was teasing me, I was shy.

Why am I supposed to be shy? There is nothing! This girl is mad really.

"Huzaifa there is nothing like-" she cut off my sentence. " I can't wait for your Nikah." She chuckled.

"Its nothing like you thinking, he is my boss- Aryan cut off my sentence and came close to me."And her most special person." He was lost in my almond brown eyes.

"Oh my god,he is so cute." She stated. " Huzaifa! Shut up."I felt jealous.

Why am I feeling jealous! So what yes he is so cute but why she has to say this. I'm turning so mad here.

"Aryan,let's go." I instructed him to the door, the latter was busy scrutinising me." I raised my eyebrows to him. Suddenly, he smiled. I touched his left hand. "Aryan!" I called him. He regained his consciousness I guessed and asked me what happened.

He was acting crazy, I didn't know what was he really thinking. Even though, I ended up smiling seeing his behaviour. " let's go my life."I said purposely. He again smiled. He was driving me crazy as well as himself. Huzaifa again tried to tease us, I stopped her,she went to her room but still smiling.

We reached to the car, he was behaving like gentleman. He opened the door of the car where I would sit. I sat nicely and looked at the right side. As soon he came inside. He closed the door and did something.

He gave me one rose, he was melting my heart. I smiled and said something to say him. "Why so many cute surprises-" I stopped talking when he placed his finger on my lips.

"Because you are so special to me." He smiled.
I smiled to him. "Let's go to the company now!" I prevented him from dreaming as well as myself. He was crazy verily. I loved his craziness. " I guess someone was jealous a while ago." Now he started to tease me.

"When did I be jealous? Me and jealous? Never!" I said confidently. "then why you said her to shut up when she said me cute?"He looked back at me, omg that smile why so cute. I wasn't able to resist myself I ended up smiling.

"It's just like this." I tried to defend myself.
"Like this ? Like what? Can you define?" Now he was being like an examiner. I knew what was he trying to make me say. He was clever but I wouldn't let this plan work.

"That its not a way to speak like this to people.we should have respect and be silent." I again tried to defend myself. He laughed still wearing that beautiful smile.

Why can't he understand he is so much melting my heart? Please Aryan don't so smile like this man
I'm driving crazy. He looks so handsome... uff
Shut up Muhayba.

"Why? you love it what when she said you 'So Cute'?" I was concerned. "Yes seeing your reaction that time." He smiled.

Reaching to the company, he let me entered inside the lift firstly,we both pressed the button at the same time. " I have a surprise for you." He smiled.
He held my right hand leading to his cabin. I was extremely jubilant seeing how much he was happy, I wished everytime he was like this.

I knew it something bad happened to him that why he was behaving like this but I was glad since I became one of his special person and he's changing.

(Tayba's pov)

It was night.We finally came out from the forest.
"Muhammad-we need to ask help from someone before Umayd and his gangs come." I was scared.
As soon as my husband was with me, he always consoled me and made me feel strong. I was happy of having such caring, loving, protective and supportive husband.

"Tayba, don't worry surely Allah will send an angel to help us." He said with a smile. We both walked until we didn't see any cars passing by. It been so long, no cars were passing by.

"No cars are passing, I don't think there will be anyone to help us, Muhammad, again they'll come to catch us, then we will never meet our kids and family. Please Muhammad do something." He swept away my tears, hugged me hard.

"Don't lose hope, my wife" He made me strong.
At last, a car was passing by. Muhammad ran to the car. He raised his hands. "Please help us." Muhammad and I said together to that unknown person. We begged him. By itself the tears were rolling down from the cheeks. We were not able to bear it, we were eager to meet our children and family.

That day was our merciful day, that unknown person accepted to help us. He was a mercy for us.We both sat at the back of the car. "Don't worry, nothing will happen to both of you." He said assuring everything would be alright. "Jazakillah for helping us. May Allah bless you, son."I said with mercy and thanked Allah for sending an angel to help us."What is your name, son?" Muhammad asked him.

"My name is A-

Asalamualaykum,Hello,Bonjour to all my amazing readers🌹 how are you all?
I hope you enjoy this chapter so much, according to my perspective it was so cute and suspense. What about your views? What are you expecting to happen? How do you find Aryan's behaviour?Do share your views. I'm terribly sorry for updating so late, I'm so much busy, that why I'm not able to update but don't worry I'll update every weeks now. Pinky promise✌🏻💕

Till then : Be Happy, Smile,Pray,Take care and be Patients.

By : @hijabygirlFa_h