Chapter 14-He's complicated.

After two days,everything was working well,before the two days ago,Ibrahim wanted to tell me something,which seemed serious,but unfortunately he had to leave, he had an emergency as he had to go abroad like Zaheer, but in different country.

Ibrahim told me,when he would come back, he would tell me what he wanted to say. I nodded that day. And today,I'm at my work as usual, doing all the tasks which I should be completed. I loved my job too much but this Aryan sir, I tell you, he's such a jerk,I don't know what's his problem, sometimes very barely he used to smile and tried to hide his smile,sometimes he used to talk well that also barely, but mostly all the time he used to speak rudely. Don't you see it's a bit strange and complicated this Aryan sir?

"Muhayba!you are still here?"Said Lina (employee).

"I have still some tasks to complete."

"Tomorrow you can complete it."She said to me. It was already night.

"In a jiffy, I'll finish it, don't worry."I told her. After that, she left. As I knew, everyone would be worried at home,I called Hayat aunty,I told her I'll be at home in a while. Thankfully Zaheer was not here, otherwise he would never let me work late. Thankfully Asad in that case, he really understood me.

After completing the tasks,I had to draw some designs to show Aryan sir. After drawing it,I went in his cabin to show him.

"Don't you ever do that to me, you'll see what I will do, just in two seconds, you'll see on seeing , shut up!bloody fool."He said angrily over the phone. It could clearly  mean I was about to get shout from him.

"Prepare you Muhayba."I whispered in my mind. He hung the call and threw it on the floor angrily. I decided to take the phone from the floor.

"Don't touch it."He said angrily and trying to calm himself.

"Did I tell you to come inside my cabin?"He said angrily.

"No, but I-" He cut me off.

"If no! then? are you forgetting who is the boss here? or should I remind you?"He said angrily, raising his eyebrows in an angry way.

"Sir, I'm sorry but-"He again cut me off. He is such a jerk. I had to keep hearing on his ugly dialogues now.

Patients Muhayba.

"Did I ask you any explanations? can't you shut that bloody mouth of yours, you keep on doing like duck do."He said angrily. I could not take it anymore inside me,I started laughing like a fool infront of him, I laughed because of the way he interpreted about duck, it was actually really funny,I could not stop laughing.

"You think, it's funny?"He raised his eyebrows with his serious look.

I was continued on laughing. I tried to stop laughing,but I wasn't  able to. He gritted his teeth, and scrutinising me like a skeleton.

"I-im sorry."I said giving small laugh.

"I came to show you, the designs, which you told me to draw."

For three minutes, he kept on looking at the designs. He was still with his serious look. The way he was reacting, I was getting scared if he would say it's not good.

"Well done."He said.

"Sir,I think I did not hear, what you had just said."I still did not believe what he said.

"Are you deaf, you need a hearing aid."He said angrily.

"Such a stupid angry man he is."I mumbled.