Chapter 47- Shattered.

It was midnight when Zaheer and I were in the laps of our parents. We were so jubilated seeing our parents for so long. I didn't want this moment to run away.

"Always stay happy- my children." Mom kissed our forehead. "What did my children do in our absence?" Dad asked happily.

"Muhammad- look at the time, they must be so much tired, tomorrow we all can talk nicely." Mom was caring for us. "No- I'll stay only here with you all." I hugged mom and dad.

"I missed you so much my children." Dad said in tears. "Daddy, no tears- just be happy."

Thus, Zaheer and I narrated everything to our parents that we were working together and did purchase so many lands. I even showed them my graduation files and pictures at university.

"Zaheer, being more younger than Muhayba;still you're wise of her age, I'm happy you had take proper care of her, did educate her greatly by sending her abroad. I'm proud of you son. You had take care of her like a father." Dad was pleased of him. Zaheer was elated seeing how much dad was amazed by his actions.

It was all true what my dad was saying to Zaheer. He has always been taking care after me, he did so many things. Still my heart and mind wasn't accepting to forget Aryan. I wanted him back, I wanted to be with him.

After talking so much to them, we decided to let them sleep. It been ages they came home, we wanted to let them sleep peacefully. We both closed the door of their room happily.

"Be happy." Zaheer kissed my forehead. I nodded. I led to my room, I wasn't able to control myself, I was absolutely happy of my parents arrival, but thinking of Aryan was making me sad,broken-hearted and craved. It been so long I didn't hear him. Everytime I used to yearn hearing his voice. I wasn't able to stop myself to forget him. My heart was full of sadness. I didn't know how to predict my life, sometime I felt my life was fair when I got my parents back but in terms of Aryan- life was completely unfair to me.

I wish Zaheer could understand, let me be with him. I hope you( Aryan) wherever you are, you are absolutely fine, may Allah brings you happiness and forget me.

I led to my bathroom, I did my wudhu and started praying nafil to thank Allah for bringing my parents and to pray for Aryan of his well being.

After praying,I went to close the windows of my room. Once of a blue moon, my phone was buzzing around- I saw a message from him. I got excited, I started typing. My heart was craving so badly for him.

(Ashfaq's pov)*
Seeing the moon, made me remembered of her. My smiled had appeared by itself. I was crazy of her. I wanted her. I couldn't wait to marry her. Her eyes- the way she usually used to do expressions, I just gone crazy over it.

How can someone be so beautiful? So kind? So well mannered?

If everytime I have to help your parents Muhayba, I will do it for you. Oh finally- she replied my message.

(Aryan's pov)*

"Come- baby." She held my hands to the dancing bar. She started dancing,held my hand to her shoulders. "You're looking so hot-"she smiled to me and was quite attracted to me.

"Why you're eyes so red as always ?" She noticed;rolling her eyes.

Why my eyes are red? I don't even know nor I don't want to know. What is the connection between Muhayba and I, she's just nothing to me.