Chapter 31-It's Time.

(Muhayba's Pov)*

"Muhayba-What happened to you?" He asked worriedly. I did not want everyone to know what had happened to me and Aryan.

"What are you doing here?" Aryan asked to him. We did not expect him to be here.

"First reply me what had happened to Muhayba?" He asked to Aryan.

"Actually you know,Arhan-what happened well-"I stopped talking since I saw Sarah and Fathima near the door.

"Sarah, Fathima, you both here? I missed you so much girls."I hugged them.

"CAN'T YOU SLEEP? you had never meet them?or did they just come to meet you after some years later?" Aryan said angrily to me.

what's his problem? he is such an idiot.

"Aryan-what's happening to you? calm down, why are you yelling at her? let her talk to them, she can feel better."Said Arhan to him. He tried to make him understand but what could be said , it's Aryan Khan, no one could make him understand because he could never understand ,he was a monkey, arrogant, jerk, idiot and stupid but I didn't know why I felt he was soft at heart.

"Are you fine?" Arhan queried to me. I nodded to him with a warm smile.

"What happened Aryan?" Arhan asked worriedly.

"Yes- actually you know what happened-"Aryan cut off my sentence.

"Let's go outside, I'll tell you."Aryan said to him.

"And Mind You! If you see that you can't sleep, then leave my villa, go somewhere else."He strictly warned me. Since he left with Arhan, Sarah and Fathima helped me to go to the room so that I could sleep. Then I narrated to them whole the story what had happened to me. They were shocked and then hugged me.

"Alhamdullilah Aryan sir finally saved you."They said and keep saying Alhamdullilah.

"Yes, I decided to thank him but he is showing too much attitude so that why I couldn't thank him." I made a goofy face and then decided to ask them something.

"How did you both land here?" I meant what happened?"

(Aryan's pov)*

"You know what had happened? Mariam called us here as she wants us to help her for her daughter's wedding dress and decorations. I had to bring Sarah and Fathima too.

"For how many days?" I queried to him.

"For three days."He replied.

"But bro-did you already present the presentation to the Ansar Company?"He queried.

"Tomorrow it will be presented then after tomorrow I'll leave." I said to him.

"You were supposed to leave tomorrow,right?Mom is eagerly waiting for you."He said.

"Yes I was supposed to, but I can't, because of Muhayba's health."I said.

"Someone is caring for someone , I can see it,aham."He said and gave a fake cough.

"Shut up, it's nothing like that." I said seriously.

"From when this girl, yeah-Fathima works in the company?"I tried to change the topic.

"Since you came to Dubai." He replied.

"Where is Arman?"

"Since you mention his name, see he is visible now."Said Arman while entering the villa.