Chapter 50- Our Hopes For Forever.

"Dad- what are you saying? It's because of him, Muhayba is in such critical situation." Zaheer cried.
"My dad may have pity for you but not me."Zaheer swept his tears, leaded to him holding his collar shirt enragely.

"ZAHEER!"Muhammad slapped his son.
"I know more than you. You better obey me." Muhammad spoken out. He patted Aryan's shoulder by giving him a sign to have hope on Allah. Aryan smiled through tears. They went together in the car,leading to the clinic.

Aryan was terrified, worrying for Muhayba. He wasn't able to be patient, he was yearning to see her. His face was streaked with tears. "Thank you uncle for understanding me, I'll never forget this favour of yours." He said with a broken heart.

As soon they reached the clinic, Aryan ran to the receptionist. Muhammad wasn't expecting he would react to this way.They both led to the corridor, finding her room. His eyes met Asad. He ran towards her room. No one was able to understand what was he doing here. "Muhammad! Where- were you? here Muhayba-"Tayba cried in his shoulder.

Aryan didn't bother to wait but straightly opened the door and went inside the room. Everyone's eyes were widened."Whose this guy ? What is he doing?"Tayba was worried.

As soon he reached inside, he saw his beloved laying on the cot, suffering. She wasn't able to breathe. A lot of systems were applied on her body. Her bad vericose were still there. The Monitor was showing how much was Muhayba suffering. The doctor had put oxygen machine for her to breathe. He couldn't see her in such critical situation, he was cursing himself for being such a rude person. He was sobbing.

"Sir, what are you doing here? Can you please go outside, you're disturbing the patient." Said the doctors. He didn't bother but continued scrutinising her with pain. He sat near to her and avoiding what were the doctors saying to him.

"Sir can you please go outside?" They instructed him. "Please- I beg you cure her, how much money you want, I'll give you, please cu-re her, plea-se." He wasn't able to talk, he was crying. Seeing his situation, made the doctors almost sad.
He came outside the room, crying. He was broken.
He wasn't ready to lose her, he loved her so much, his life was incomplete without her. No one had words.

And he proved his love for her. He went away, had a talk with the receptionist and specific doctors. Everyone thought he had left for once but then later on -they saw the doctors were bringing a lot of system, a trolley with a lot of injections and EKG/ECG Machines. Five doctors ran quickly to cure her as soon as possible. This was happening because of him.

Muhammad was pleased seeing how much effort Aryan was doing for Muhayba. Once over the blue moon, Ashfaq appeared. He greeted everyone.
"How's Muhayba?" He asked to Muhammad.

"No response yet." Muhammad sobbed. Suddenly Ashfaq's phone was ringing. He went away to attend it, once he was done talking in the phone ; he saw Aryan in a long distance. His blood was boiled. " I won't spare you after what you did to my Muhayba." He held his hair furiously."Never make this mistake by calling her yours, the consequences won't be good." Aryan spoken out.

"She's already mine!get lost from here." Ashfaq shouted at him. Aryan didn't make any move.
Seeing this, Ashfaq got angry. He started punching him on the mouth, "don't you understand? Get away from here." He continued on beating him. Aryan's mind wasn't present but to Muhayba.
He was okay with the pain of whatever Ashfaq was doing but he wasn't able to endure for Muhayba.

Aryan got back to his senses when Muhammad shouted "ASHFAQ! Dare you." Aryan ran away immediately as soon he saw the doctors were coming out from the room. He didn't wait to talk to the doctors but went directly to see his love. He saw her opening her beautiful eyes, and their eyes met for almost twenty seconds.

Their eyes were filled of tears, he ran to her. He held her. " Are you okay right? I'm sorry- please forgive me, I'm bad I'm worst but please never leave me." He held her more hard to him. She didn't say anything but was busy hearing him, she felt elated seeing him close to her. "Muhayba!Why you're not talking?" Aryan was terrified. He stood up precipitating to meet the doctor but she stopped him. "Because it been so long I'm hearing you." She said kindly. He sat on the cot, hugged her again.
"Now no tears."She swept away his tears and he swept hers. He kissed her forehead.

"You'll never leave me right?" He asked her.
"I'll never leave you." She kissed his forehead. Aryan was elated, he found his peace, his love and his everything. He started kissing her hands, cheeks,nose and eyes. Again he hugged her. They hugged each other continuously.

This love was definitely infinity. They had hope only when they would be together.

"I Love You So Much." They said to each other. They finally smiled. "Aham." It was Muhammad and the other family members. Thus Aryan was different, even though he didn't get any shy but continued sitting close to his love. After some minutes later on, Aryan was feeding her. She was so much happy, she got her Aryan. "Now open your mouth-come on quick." He said to her. "Enough now please, I can't have more." Muhayba was sick of eating the clinic food.

"What our five kids will say then knowing their mom is so weak." He said giving a fake expression.She started laughing, he was elated seeing her laugh.
"What? Five kids?" She laughed. "Yes our five kids but if you want beyond five that's also okay." He winked at her. They laughed and staring at each other with lots of love. She was his everything, his hope. "There's life when there's you,there's hope when you're with me,our hopes for forever will surely last." They said to each other smiling. Since two days, Aryan had been staying at clinic to take care after her. "Aryan, thank you so much for everything, May Allah bless you." Muhammad and Tayba spoke kindly to him.

"No uncle- aunty, forgive me I had cause a lot of problems to your daughter." He asked for forgiveness. "It's me who should ask forgiveness to you." Zaheer said sadly. They both hugged each other.

(Muhayba's pov)*
It had been weeks since I came from home. I was extremely elated since I got back my Aryan. And all these happened because of Allah. He reunited us.
It was because of me Aryan had stopped believing in God but Allah gave him a good chance, and he reformed Alhamdullilah.

Ya Allah thank you so much for reuniting me with him. How much will I thank you it will always be less, I wanted my parents back and you gave me and you gave me more.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating. It was a message from Aryan. "What's my lovely dovey queen doing?" Seeing his message brought me a smile. "Thanking Allah for reuniting us...Aryan I'm nervous."I sent him back a message. Incredibly I was nervous cause it was the first time I was about to meet-

❥❥❥❥❥❥❦❦❦❥❥❥❥❥❦❦❦❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❦❦❦❥❥❥❥
Asalamualaykum, Hello, Bonjour💕🌻
to all my amazing readers🌹 I hope you are all doing well. How did you find this chapter? What was your favourite part? What do you think can happen? Comment; I love reading all your comments(views) ,surely vote and share my story for an early update.

Who are happy for them ?

Till then; Be happy, Smile, Pray, Take Care and be patient.

By :@hijabygirlFa_h

❥❥❥❥❥❥❦❦❦❥❥❥❥❥❦❦❦❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❦❦❦❥❥❥❥