Chapter 46-Blessing.

I broke into tears as soon I saw my parents were still alive, standing infront of me. I ran to my parents and hugged them. Both of them were crying. Zaheer was elated seeing our parents. Everyone had tears in their eyes. "Mom- dad-"I tried to stop crying. They led together and hugged Zaheer and I. They were elated seeing all of us.

Ya Allah, thank you so much, you brought my parents to me, this the most beautiful gift I got.

Mom and dad were sitting on the couch meantime the maids  brought some fresh juice for them. "Mom- dad explain where were you so long ? And how- why? Were you in his custody? Did you do this to them just because-? "I said as soon my eyes moved to him.

"Reply A-" I asked angrily to him.
"Muhayba-don't say him anything, it's not his mistake infact he saved us." Mom said with tears of joys. Dad had swept mom's tears, seeing this moment made me feel so lucky to have a dad like this who cared so much for my mom.

"And look at us, we are completely fine. It's all because of this good guy- have a seat son."Dad said humbly.

Thus, mom and dad had narrated all of us how they both had got kidnapped by a man who named Umayd, he had took revenge due to the reason once dad had beaten him and mom had slapped him.
Hearing whole of these things brought me into sorrow.

"Mom- dad." I couldn't speak further I wasn't able to bear whatever that man did to my parents. I couldn't hear it that my parents were in a a big disaster.

"Then Zayr uncle?" I dare to ask Zaheer this time.
"Since when I'm asking Hayat where is he- where is he Hayat ?" Mom asked kindly to Hayat aunty.
She had tears in her eyes.

"Finally the time had come where you all are seeing, Zayr didn't do anything, You saw it today- right Zaheer." Hayat aunty were sobbing.

"What had happened?what did you do-Zaheer? That Hayat aunty is talking like this ?" Mom was worried.

No one was willing to talk neither I. I was feeling sad at myself how could I blamed Zayr uncle with no evidence.

"Hayat?" Grandma held her shoulder to say the truth."your son had blamed my husband- claiming that Zayr  had killed you both." Hayat aunty said bitterly.

"How could you say this?" Dad asked Zaheer seriously. "Dad- I had blamed him because there's something I saw-"

"I had hid it from all of you because I thought hearing it you wouldn't able to bear, I kept it to myself, but I think it's time to say everything." Zaheer said sternly to everyone.

"When everyone got to know that you both did accident, there were  actually different person, but I wasn't able to identify if it was really you both because the bodies were completely burnt. I assumed completely it was you both . As soon grandma and others went to another car to proceed home because of the funeral ceremony; I found inside the car , there was a watch which belonged to Zayr uncle. On the next day, I had talked to him, he was stammering. Still I didn't take it into consideration thinking maybe he was in shock like we were all . And luckily to Muhayba's behaviour I discovered so many things; Zayr uncle used to give Muhayba phone to play games. Whilst playing games, there was a call and Muhayba had pressed any button, I could clearly heard  a man was speaking over the call. It was an stranger.

Saying " Hey Zayr, the work has been done finally after so long you were willing to kill Muhammad,
send me my cash as soon as possible". Whatever I heard from Zaheer, I was completely astonished.

"And that time, I was panicked; still I tried to record his voice using my phone. To able to record his voice, I had again call him. I know you all seem- thinking I'm lying but don't worry; I still have all the evidences."