Chapter 36-Friends?

My eyes widened when I saw Zaheer was not here. It was Mr Aryan Khan. Top of that, I was sobbing and hugged him hard thinking it was my brother. I quickly moved and said him sorry. I went near to the couch and led to reflection.

"Are you okay?" He kneeled down and looked at me with concerned. I nodded and looked away. Thinking how much everyone could be so lucky having their parents close to them. Thinking how much I was unfortunate,nothing was going well. "Muhayba?" He called me. " Yes- what are you doing here?" I then suddenly realised he was here really and talking to me. "Why are you sobbing?" He asked out with concern. "It doesn't matter to you." I breathed hard.
"Why are you here?" I stared at him. " I came- to see you-" I cut off his sentence. " You could give it to Sarah." That was the sole reason he came over to see me, to give my salaries. " I didn't come here for this purpose." He said.

"Why are you crying?I can help you." He stated and was looking at me with different perception. " You can't help me, it's too late." I said sadly. A flashback occured of my parents, remembering how much they used to be happy, how much they used to care about me.

"Muhayba!" He called me again and offered me water. I shook my head and behaved I was alright.
"What happened? I'll help you." He said to me. I started sobbing more and I didn't know when I hugged him hard. I spoke. "I lost my parents because of my uncle- he killed them."

"Muhayba-Shh. Calm down." He tried to console me. "How can I stay calm? If this had happened to you, in that case you would understand how it feels." I spoke harshly to him.

"Listen to me, I'm being so rudely to you,I'm sorry. Just leave." I tried to act normal. I apologised to him. "It's me who supposed to ask forgiveness, not you." He stated.

"Am I dreaming? Mr Aryan Khan is really asking for forgiveness?" I said dramatically. He started laughing, he was looking more handsome.

"Friends?" He proposed to me. I was overwhelmed. He shook his hand to mine. "Friends."
I looked at him with perplex. I shook. He was astonished. "Friends." I nodded and grinned at him. He smiled.Instantly, Zaheer came inside the room and looking at us. " What are you doing here?" He asked to Aryan. "Bro, he came to see me, no fighting now. He is my friend now." Zaheer didn't say anything.

"I'll take your leave, if you need anything let me know ok." He said nicely to me. "She has her brother, she doesn't need to ask anyone's favour." They were staring each other. After Aryan left, we went to the lobby.

One of the nurses called Zaheer. I was tired being in the clinic. All of a sudden, my phone was buzzing.
It was a message from Ashfaq.I didn't bother to read it. I didn't want to read his message, I was just exasperated of it.

After some hours later, I reached home. I mustered courage and went to face Zayr uncle. I knocked at his door. He was enlightened seeing me. " How  can you? " I faced him angrily. " I never thought you would kill my parents! How can you kill your own blood? What harm did they do? I never thought you would go to this extent." Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Muhayba- Just listen to me." He tried to console me. I was sorry that time because I couldn't help hearing any of his alibi.

"Don't I deserve a chance to explain?" He said calmly. "You don't deserve any chance after what you did." A tingle of sorrow swept over me.
"What your brother had said-" I cut off his sentence.

"Don't drag my brother in this affair."
"I won't stay idle! For what you did, you'll pay for it, you had killed my parents!" I left the room and ran to my room. Time turned into hours, Zaheer came in my room and tried to calm me.