Chapter 8-Angryman.

I got shocked when I got the news that my grandma had been admitted to the clinic. When I looked for Aryan sir, to ask him permission if I could go,he was nowhere to be find. At the same time-my head was paining. But I had faith in Allah,he would heal everything.

I quickly ran to the eight floors and out of blue, I bumped into Arhan sir mistakely. He asked me why was I crying. Then I told him what had happened. He told me I could go,and he would talk to Aryan sir about it. For an instance, I felt elated knowing that Arhan sir gave me the permission, but I wasn't sure Aryan sir would let me go.

I came outside the company and decided to call Asad then I realised he must be in the clinic with his mother. I took a taxi hurriedly. Finally I arrived to the clinic. I ran out to the receptionist and tell my grandma's name. I ran to the lift and finally arrived in the second floor. I went in the room where my grandma was admitted. I opened the door of the room.

The first thing, I saw my grandma was sleeping with difficulty .I felt hurt when I saw her like this.

"What happened?"I asked to Hayat aunty by whisper.

Then she told me grandma ate many sweets as she have diabetes. I saw everyone in the room except Zaheer. I thought he did not know regarding this issue. I decided to call him, while calling him, he came in the room with a plastic of medicines.

It was Huzaifa who actually called me and told me that grandma have admitted to the clinic. The doctor told us no need to be worried , but next time,we need to be alert because it would become serious. We all nodded. It was already eight past thirty pm. Grandma got discharge from the clinic. Formalities were already done.

We finally came home. I went in my room. I went to take a shower,I did my wudhu,I wore my pyjama and went to make replacement for salah magrib and esha.

Everytime we went in grandma's room to check if she was fine or she needed something.

~In the morning.

I went to work. I did not go early like yesterday because Aryan sir did not tell me regarding it. I went to take the lift as usual. I finally arrived in the eight floors.Lina gave me some personal files of some clients. As I had to complete the files.

I went in my cabin. I put all the files on the table and went to the kitchen. I prepared the coffee and pancakes. After preparing it I put it on the tray and went towards Aryan sir cabin. I knocked at the door.

"Tok tok."

"Come in."He said, looking straightly at me.

"Can I know where were you yesterday?"He asked seriously and scrutinising me to the depth.

For a while I thought Arhan sir talked to him about this matter but I was wrong otherwise Aryan sir would not ask me this kind of question.

"Sir, didn't Arhan sir told you?"I asked politely.

"Who is the boss here?"He said seriously and angrily.

"I searched for you sir but still-"He cut me off.

"Enough!next time ask me the permission or you'll see what I'll do."He said angrily and looking at his laptop.

I took the tray and put it on the cabin.

"In two hours,we'll go to a hotel, the clients are waiting there, I hope you know how to speak Spanish."He said.

I felt my heart at peace. I was thankful to myself for finally learning Spanish otherwise this Angryman would surely fire me which I would not really never want. I was asked to sit on the couch to look for the trendy web color's to select some colors.In all a sudden someone was knocking at the door. It was a girl,she was the employee of the company itself. She wore short dress and was walking in a way as if trying to attract Aryan sir. With so great difficulty she tried to bring Aryan sir's attention but all went in vain because Aryan sir did not even bother to look at her.