Chapter 49- War Of Love.

"I won't spare him,find him right-now." Warned Zaheer angrily to his bodyguards.

Leading to his house, Zaheer and his bodyguards searched for him but he wasn't there. They tried to search him but he was nowhere to be found.

"Where did that bloody man go?" Asked Zaheer to one of his bodyguards. They didn't lose hope but continued on searching him. They went to different areas to find him.

"Where is your bloody brother?Where is the heck did he go?"Zaheer was furious and held Arhan's collar shirt.Aryan's brothers tried to defend their brother but all went out in vain. Zaheer was not finding any peace, to his thinking it was because of Aryan; his sister was dying at the clinic. He wanted to seek revenge. Zaheer had never accepted defeat and would never fail. Once he has set a mission, he made it sure he would complete it.

At the clinic scene, it had been three hours where everyone was waiting if Muhayba's health would recover or not. Everyone tried to be strong. Everyone was silently.And there Ashfaq brought some coffee for everyone to encourage them to be strong. He was such a kind person, he took proper care of everyone.

"Aunty, please drink some coffee, please." Ashfaq tried to convince her. She wasn't speaking, she was led to a big trauma. She was lost in her mind, her tears were saying everything that how much was she broken seeing her daughter in such critical situation.
Suddenly she realised Ashfaq was talking to her.
"Where is he? Asad-" asked Tayba looking at his nephew.

"Aunty- he's in the next room,I'll go check what's written his report."Said Asad. Back after some minutes, Asad was terrified. His face was turning pale, he held his hair and at the same moment turning his head everywhere. He was breathing hard. Tayba caught his actions. "Ash-Ashfaq where is he?"Suddenly Ashfaq was shook like a leaf. He didn't know what to say, he kept on stammering.
"Aun-aunty- uncle isn't here." He couldn't lie.

Everyone's face was like a wet weekend. They were petrified thinking where Muhammad could go in such worst situation. Tayba was completely overwhelmed, she didn't know where to go, to stay in the clinic for Muhayba or to search for her husband. Both of them were in a bad state. Ashfaq and Asad went to search for him. Zayr was abroad, he didn't know anything what had happened. Tayba's mother-in-law,Huzaifa and Hayat sat with Tayba, they tried to encourage her to be strong.

The sun was rising beautifully,it was the lightening the place like a diamond shines, the water was flowing peacefully, beautiful roses were all over the place, the place was smelling so good after all it was a sacred place- the Mosque( Masjid). Everyone's eyes was over him, seeing him crying loudly. No one was able to understand what to do, to let him cry or to encourage him. The Shaikh warned the people not to disturb him. His face was streaked with tears,his eyes were completely red, his mouth was bruised. He bowed down and saying hurtful words " please- Allah, don't let this happen to her, she's the only one- why you doing this- you have mercy so please have mer-mercy on her." He kept on pleading. He wasn't able to stop crying, he was broken. His whole body was turning red. He held his hair into anger, he gone mad, he was punching his head on the wall.

He punched on the walls lividly, he was overwhelmed. Once again,he held his head in angryness, he screamed "WHY!" His face was streaked with tears, he was breathing hardly; he didn't accept defeat, he kept on punching the walls.
His voice was echoing in the hall of the mosque. Seeing his reaction, everyone was scared to approach to him,everyone thought he was a physco.

Indeed he was physco for her.

He continued on sobbing,his face was beyond red, his veins were turning hard. Repeatedly,he punched his head on the wall. Someone stopped him at the back by holding his shoulder. He didn't care about anyone, all his cared was only for her. He pushed the man's hand away from his shoulder."Why are you breaking the house of Allah?" Asked an man with a sad face. " Just get lost here." Aryan said angrily, he continued punching the walls angryness.

"Don't- do this son, Allah won't be happy of what you're doing." The latter tried to explain him.
"Ha! God? He be happy or not, I literally don't care. I just carelessly piss off. What will he even do? I kept- on praying to God saying don't separate her from me, but God did it. He's enjoying all of these, he always want to make me feel low otherwise God doesn't find peace." Aryan was crying, and tried to act brave. He was led to depression, he stopped believing in God.

"God will heal everything, if you don't be patient
then you won't able to reach to your beautiful destination. Patient's outcome is the most beautiful thing in the sight of  God." He convinced him sadly.

"Ha? You're kidding man, look at yourself, why these tears?you think God will heal everything?, he didn't help you right, then why will he do in the future?" He spoke enragely.

"Son-"the man tried to encourage him.
"Just get lost here! Just go" Aryan said, leading to other path. He continued on sobbing. The poor latter was such a great man, how much abuse words Aryan said to him, he didn't give up. He continued on convincing him. Cause he knew it Allah is the oneness, He's the merciful and blissful. He had completely trust that everything would be fine. The man sat next to Aryan, seeing him cry. He didn't do anything but continued on scrutinising his face.
Aryan lost control in crying, he was again about to punch his head on the walls thus verily this time the man tried to get hold of him. He fell on his shoulder, crying and saying hurtful words" say Him don't separate her from me."

"He won't separate her from you ." He pacified him.
"He already separated her from me, she's at the clinic, she's dying- I can't- stay without her. I love her so much- she's my life- I need her- Muhayba is my love- I need her ." The man continued hearing  didn't say anything to him but told him to say his story.

It was already two hours later on, Zaheer got to know where Aryan was. All the bodyguards ran behind him, Zaheer got rid of him. As soon his hands was raised to beat him, Zaheer's eyes were widened as soon he saw his father held his hand.

"Dad, it's all because of him- Muhayba is in this critical situation, I won't spare him, you think what you did to my sister, I'll get you go." Zaheer said angrily. He ended up slapping him.

"DARE YOU!" Muhammad warned his son not to raise hands over Aryan.

❥❥❥♥♥♥❥❥❥❥❥❥♥♥♥❥❥❥❥❥❥♥♥♥❥❥❥❥❥♥♥♥♥❥
Asalamualaykum,Hello, Bonjour 💕🌹
How are you all? I hope you all doing great🌻
How did you find this chapter? What was your favourite chapter? What are you expecting to happen? Do share your comments and vote for an early update🌹💕

Till then : Be Happy, Smile, Pray, Take Care and Be Patient🌻

By : @hijabygirlFa_h🌹

❥❥❥♥♥♥❥❥❥❥❥❥♥♥♥❥❥❥❥❥❥♥♥♥❥❥❥❥❥♥♥♥♥❥