Chapter 4-Approval.

"You, What are you doing here?"

"You know her Muhay(Muhayba)?"Asked Zaheer.
I nodded.

"But Za, why are you looking at her so angrily?"

"One of the bodyguards told me she tried to barge inside without any permission,and then I caught her red handed into climbing the wall "Said Zaheer.

"What? Sarah?you were coming-

"Indeed because your bodyguards were not letting me go inside of your mansion, even I called you still you did not pick up the call, so I thought this way."She said feeling a bit sorry.

"I'm s-sorry."She said to Zaheer.

"Never mind but next time dare you"With that Zaheer was about to get in the car.

"Muhayba, be ready at seven pm, we will have dinner out."Zaheer informed me. I nodded jubilantly.

"Asalamualaykum aunty."Sarah greeted Hayat aunty when she stepped inside the mansion.

"Walaykumsalam, it's Sarah right?"Asked Hayat aunty nicely to me. I nodded gently. One of the maids came and served us orange juice. After that Hayat aunty and the maids went into the kitchen.

"Muhaybooh (Muhayba),I can feel I'm so special that's why am I being treated with so much love."With that Sarah and I laughed.

"But one thing, I don't get your brother,I meant he is so angry type."With those words of Sarah, we went inside my room.

"Oh hello, my brother have some bad angry issues only in two matters, number one is if you do something bad- like you did just in a while then obviously he is going to get angry;number two if you talk to me in unappropriate way then you are gone because Zaheer can't see his little poor sister get yell from someone."With that I gave a fake crying.

"But at heart he is good, he is just serious." I convinced her.

"Yes he seems sweet at his heart."Said Sarah.

"Lol."I smiled to her.

"What is in your hands?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, I totally forget that."Said Sarah.

"It's-I'm going to get a job in a company"Said Sarah happily.

"Oh my Allah,I'm so happy for you Saru(Sarah)."With that I hugged her.

"You?" Asked Sarah.

"What about me?"I asked totally confused.

"I meant-won't you work?"She asked.

"Come on Saru(Sarah), you knew me every well,I love working. I'm just waiting for the right opportunity to ask Zaheer."

"Why to ask for it? it's your life Muhaybooh(Muhayba), not his. He is already working but what about you? you can't just sit idle like this, try to tell him today, it's the right opportunity."Sarah boosted the level of my confidence.

"I'll."I nodded.

"Where is Fathima?"

"She went outside with her parents."Said Sarah.

"How do you know?" I was burning out curiosity.

"Actually I had called her,then there she told that she is going with her parents out."Said Sarah.

"Tring tring."Sarah's phone was ringing.

"Hello, yeah-okay,I'll be right there."With that she hugged up the call.