Chapter 51- His Beloved Family.

I was nervous to meet his family as it was the first time. I had been ready, wearing a beautiful long dress classy colored red,wearing my chiffon hijab color grey. I did a simple makeup.

Since Aryan and his family reached at my mansion, my heart was beating so fast, I was overwhelmed.
"Muhayba! Come soon outside- they came." Huzaifa was knocking at the door. "I'll come, you go." I tried to act normal.Again I was nervous, I was overthinking like a dumb.

What if his mother doesn't like me? Ya Allah I'm scared. Maybe I'm just assuming.

Once again Huzaifa knocked at the door. I opened the door, I was lost in my phone to send a message to Aryan. "Ma sha Allah." I realised it was not Huzaifa but Aryan. My eyes were widened seeing him all of a sudden. "Asalamualaykum." We greeted each other. He was smiling at me. I swear I couldn't resist seeing him smile, I was lost in his smile.
"You're looking so gorgeous." He spoke out. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "Aryan, I'm nervous- what if your mom doesn't like me?" I was literally sad.

"She'll like you so much, now calm." He convinced me. "Muhayba! I wish today we could marry, I can't wait for our Nikah." He was lost in my eyes.
"In sha Allah we'll marry soon." I smiled at him.

We led together in the living room, it was the first time I met his grandma, mother and his sister. The others I already knew such as his dad and two brothers. His mother sat near to me. She was so much looking at me with a smile. I smiled back. I didn't know how to start the conversation with her.

Meanwhile Aryan was talking to my dad and Zaheer.
"Ma sha Allah, you're so beautiful."my future mother in law and Aryan's grandma were complimenting me, I was smiling. "I had heard a lot of you, thank you so much Muhayba for changing my Aryan, it's all because of you today he's talking to his father." She was proud of me. "No aunty, it was my duty, don't thank me please." I held her hand and the same moment smiling at her.

"Don't call me aunty but mother-in-law." She was so kind. I really loved my mother-in-law. "Nice to meet you( sister- in- law), you're pretty and very sweet." Amrah sat beside me.

"I'm so much happy having a sister in law like you." She was such an adorable girl, she was fun loving.
"And I'm so much happy to be your sister" we hugged each other. I moved my eyes slowly to Aryan;I caught him looking at me with a cute smile, I was so melted like a petal rose.

He was looking so handsome, I couldn't stop myself to look at him. He winked at me and this brought me a smile and obviously shyness.

"Bro, let her talk to our family- later you can start your romance." As always his two brothers started teasing him,luckily no one heard except me.
Aryan's dad was happy of our relationship. Shockingly,I got to know that my father and Aryan's dad were bestfriend at college. They were talking happily, remembering their memories. Everything was going well- Alhamdullilah.  Aryan's mother, grandma were talking happily to my mom, grandma and aunty Hayat. Huzaifa and Amrah became friends.I was elated seeing the beautiful atmosphere around me.

Everyone was having dinner together, I sat beside Aryan. We were holding each other hands for so long, I felt jubilantly being with him. Everyone among us was lost talking to each other. " I love you so much Muhayba." He was staring me. "I love you so much too Aryan." I was smiling and couldn't stop being shy. "Oh Someone is shy?" He started to tease me. "If you were in my place then you would understand how it feels." I tried to throw attitude but it didn't work.

"It's okay love, soon I'll understand."He winked at me.

"Oh really? Let's see." I winked back at him and again throw my attitude."What a shot?" He made me laugh. We went together to wash our hands. Leading to the bathroom, I hugged him hard as much I could. I felt like crying. He hugged me back." Dont worry, no one will come between us, don't be scared okay." With those words, he kissed my forehead. I was scared because of Ashfaq. I was thinking what if he does something to Aryan,as the last time he had blackmailed him.

"Aham." It was Huzaifa, this girl I tell you.
"Aryan bro, don't worry the marriage is near." She made us feel so shy. Everyone sat together in the living room, where they were making decisions of our Nikah. " On this eleven September, it will be alright for the Nikah and reception day." Our father spoke out. "Yes we have to hurry up, we'll get rewards uniting this beautiful couple." They all said happily. I didn't have words how much was I happy during that moment.

It was time when they were all leaving, I didn't want Aryan to go. He whispered in my ears" there's something on your table, do say me how you find it. Take care love."

"I don't want you to go." I made a sad face. He was happy seeing how much I was yearning him to be with me." I love you so much." We ended up together. He kissed my forehead. "Aham, bro there's a room where all these things are available, here it's not allowed." His two brothers, Amrah and Huzaifa started teasing us. We moved away, they were being stalkers.

We both were red, we didn't know what to say. We remained silent. "What are you all saying? Get in the car, we are getting late right to go, so let's go." Aryan tried to change the topic. "No not really." Arhan was laughing.

As soon everyone went outside, he kissed my cheeks. "Asalamualaykum." He greeted me.
Going back to my room,I found Huzaifa on the terrace, giving flying kiss to Arhan. "Oh this is the case?" I teased her. Immediately Arhan went in his car, and Huzaifa tried to escape.

"There's nothing like that." She tried to lie.
"Sorry love, with me you are failed to lie, so better say me the truth." I convinced her.

And then at last, she told me the truth. Since they both were in university, they fell in love with each other but Arhan told her to be patient cause it was his time to be set up his business. I was so much happy for her.

It was eleven pm, I finally reached my room, I quickly went to bath. After bathing, I prayed. I was so curious to see what Aryan gave me. I led to my table, I found a big bag, I opened the bag.

My eyes were filled of happiness seeing what he gave me, it was a rose and a beautiful dress (lehenga).
It was colored red, it was shimmering like a diamond. I didn't have words. I found a letter.

Dear Muhayba,

I wish right now I was there where I could see how much you're happy seeing the gift, I want you to wear this lehenga for your henna ceremony. I love you so much girl of my heart.

From your Aryan

After some months later on,
it was the henna ceremony of Muhayba. She was all ready wearing the beautiful lehenga which Aryan gifted her, all her jewelleries were shining. She was looking absolutely gorgeous. She was looking the queen of Islam by wearing the hijab. As soon she was done being ready, she decided to go outside to sit on the stage where everyone was waiting for her. She was sad, as Aryan wouldn't come during that day.

As soon she was about to open the door, she felt someone touched her shoulder.Her eyes were widened, she was trembling looking at him, she didn't believe how could he do this, how could he come in her room."Shh."he told her to shut her mouth."Please don't do this."she tried to escape. "Do you think I'll let you marry Aryan? Haha never."

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
Asalamualaykum/Hello/Bonjour to my amazing readers🌹💕 I hope you all are doing great. How did you find this chapter? Which part did you like the most? Please comment, I love knowing your views/perception. Do vote and share for the next chapter.🌻

Who is that person? It may stand-Umayd?Ashfaq?👀

Till then: Be happy, Smile, Pray, Take Care and Be Patient.🌹

By: @hijabygirlFa_h💕

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥