Chapter 28- Candlelight dinner?

(Unknown's pov)

"Stop melting my heart baby. Seeing you crying to such extent-makes me yearn more for you, if you didn't the other day- I would make you-" Her so called protector tried to protect her.

"Dare you! It doesn't mean when you tied us here and you'll keep saying those talks with her, you forget Allah, I think." Her so called protector said with a pity.

"Are you forgetting with whom are you talking? You shitty people! Don't remind me of Allah! You trying to scare me? You are really so bimbo guys! He cannot do anything till I don't decide anything." I didn't regret because my angryness and hatred was my power. I laughed bitterly.

"F*** that mouth of yours, GTEG! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" I shouted furiously.

"Sorry-sorry sir,I-was-" I cut him off.

"Bring me the sword, let them see how a sword works."I said with a pity.

(Aryan's pov)*

"Arman, I think Ismail can talk to you about the advertisement." I shrugged while looking at a file.

"Hey! Are you there?" Said Arman over the phone.

"Yes-yes shit happens." I widened my eyes seeing that file.

"What happened?" He said sounding worriedly.

"You know what- just send Ismail here in Dubai and I'll call you later." I said and wondering something into complexion.

I decided to call an advocate, at the same time, the bloody phone was not working.

"Shit." I threw the phone angrily on the floor.

I heard Muhayba's sandals were making noises. I could see she rushed swiftly inside my room. She looked worriedly and she was confused too seeing me with an angry face.

"What happened?" She asked worriedly.

"Nothing." I looked away. I went near to the table and reading the file purposely. I was just making her realised that I was busy when I wasn't really.

"Aryan- Sir-Can you please tell me what had happened?" She sounded worriedly. Seeing her the way talked to me made my heart felt good because she was caring for me.

"Can't you see am I busy?" I said angrily to her.

"Did I call you?" I wore angrily face.

"Then why are you here?" I said angrily.

"I just asked okay! You don't need to feel hyper, I just got worried and-" She said and stopped talking when my eyes met her sparkle eyes.

"And?" I approached to her.

"And-that all." She tried not to stammer. The behaviour of her, made me feel like smiling but I didn't do it fortunately because I didn't want her to realise I used to smile whenever she always talked and tried to argue with me.

"Why did you get worry?" I asked her seriously. I was out of question. I wanted to know this question. She looked at me , her eyes widened and I could see she didn't have the answer or she had either  she was trying not to reveal the answer.

"It's because you are my-b-boss that why." She said stammering, I could see she was trying her best to speak fluently.

"Is that so because I am your boss?" I teased her and asked her seriously. I could scrutinised she was confused. She was kept avoiding make eye-contact to me. She looked like a doll.