Chapter 18-Fire!

"Is I don't really know what to do."Said Fathima.

While talking to all of these,we finally arrived at the mansion of Aryan's sir.

"Excuse me sir."I said when Aryan sir get off the car.

He looked at me still wearing his seriousness and his hands were in his pockets.

"What?"He said seriously.

"Can you please tell your driver to drop us, actually it's late and there's no taxi where we can take lift and even it's danger- so."Someone interrupted me.

"Muhayba! It's not safe, why don't you three stay over here?"Suggested Arhan. I get off the car with the rest members. Arman was nowhere to be find.

"No, sir will be angry,and even I-"I stopped talk since the main door behind me closed by itself. At the same time,Arhan's phone was ringing. He went away and picked the call.

"Sarah!Fathima!what we'll do now?"I said and sat down on the floor, folded my feet.

"Sarah- are you okay? why are you behaving weirdly?"I asked her since I saw her behaving strangely.

"I'll just come back."When she said this, then I got to know she was going to the bathroom.

"Hurry up."

"Fathima,an hour ago,you called someone on my phone, right? Here that person wants to talk to you."Said Arman.

Fathima went and picked the call from him.

"What will I do now? Allah please show me some mercy, please Allah help me, I really need your help."I said and looking up in the sky and raised my hands. I decided to open the main door but with great difficulty unfortunately the main door was not opening. I tried to open it and I could feel it someone at my back putting her hands in the main door.I knew it, it was certainly Fathima.

I turned behind and-

"Fathima-"I stopped talking when I realised it was not Fathima but that jerk Mr Aryan Khan.

"Can I know what are you doing here?"He asked seriously.

"It's you who did this, yes it's you-it's who must be closing the door, I'm trying to open the door."I said angrily.

"I asked you a simple question, you better reply my question with some kindness, are you forgetting who is the boss here? Or should I remind you? Now get lost,I don't want you to be infront of the door."He said seriously.

"Then where are you expecting me to be? Huh?open the door! Then I'll get lost."I said.

"Why should I open? If you are so wanted to go, you open."He said seriously.

"Oh hello! Mr! It's your door, not mine! If it's my door, in a jiffy I would open it." I really hated him.

He stared at me seriously as always. He narrowed his thick eyesbrows like angry birds,but his eyes were as if there were some multiple of feelings mixed together.

"I don't want to open the door,it's my decision, do whatever you want to do."He narrowed his thick eyebrows.

"Then I'll jump."I said and then realised I wouldn't really able to do that because the door was so long and big door, which found impossible to jump. I caught him as if trying to get laugh.

"Then jump!"He said seriously.

Before I could say something, someone talked.

"Muhayba! You know what happen?"Fathima said worriedly.