Chapter 2-My Mansion.

Tears were in filled in his eyes. Seeing his tears,my heart started feeling weak.I could not anymore take it. I started feeling sad.

He ran towards me,we hugged each other. His love for me was so hard. Silently my tears started rolling down to my cheeks.

"Asalamualaykum Za(Zaheer),are you okay?"

"Walaykumsalam Muh (Muhayba),now I'm going to be fine after seeing you." He said and did signal to the bodyguards to take off my luggages.

Huzaifa(cousin)came and hugged me. She felt happiness after seeing me. Thus,Zaheer was driving whilst Huzaifa and I were sitting at the back.

"So!" Said Huzaifa.

"So?" I dragged my attention to her.

"How was your day there?" She asked.

"Pretty good." I said smiling.

"Didn't you miss me?"Asked Zaheer looking at me through the mirror of the car.

"Being serious with you, I seriously did not miss you." I tried to speak truth, I was expecting a reaction from him.

He looked at me with a sad face.

"Infact I missed you a lot duffer."I laughed at him. I did high five to Huzaifa.

"So."

"So?" Asked Huzaifa.

"How is it?"

"What?"She asked.

"Your studies."

"It's hard,every time I think of you about it how you passed through it,you really got excellent marks on it, so if my sister can do it then I definitely can do it" She said and laughing. Huzaifa was my cousin but we  had always been treated each other like sister's relationships.

"Huzaifa! can you spare us some time? will you let me talk to my beloved sister for a while?" Zaheer said looking at her angrily.

"You and your angry issues."I had pity for the girl who my brother would marry, she would have to tolerate my brother's angry issues in every moments.

"Muhay(Muhayba), as soon you reach home, don't talk to-" I cut off Zaheer's sentence.

"I know,Za(Zaheer)and you don't need everytime to tell me. I don't know why  I can't talk to-"He cut my sentence off.

"Because I'm saying so."Zaheer said.

I realised it would be uncessarily to fight with him because I knew how my brother was. If he said something, I have to obey,because without him-

We finally arrived to our mansion, my mansion,my childhood memories.

The bodyguards opened the doors of the car,I came outside,looking at my mansion after a long time. Tears were falling deeply in my heart. Remembering the past and how it felt hard to think about it.

"Muhayba!What are you waiting for? Let's go inside."Said Huzaifa. I nodded. I held her arms jubilantly.

Zaheer walked together with us,I felt elated after seeing him happy after a long time. I went in the living room,I sat on the couch,the maid came and gave us some fresh juice.

"Asalamualaykum my beautiful grand daughter."Said grandma hugging me.

"Grandma,walaykumsalam,I missed you."I  stood up hugged her.

"See grandma, the way she missed you , she didn't miss me even a single time, how unlucky brother am I."He said giving a fake sad face. I couldn't believe it he was acting like a pro.