Chapter 22-Felt different.

"Yes-sir." I said and started feeling weird.

"There is-"Aryan sir phone was ringing.

"Hello!I KNOW! HOW MANY TIMES WILL I SAY YOU DON'T LET EVEN A SINGLE BOY STAY-"Aryan was shouted over the phone and when his eyes met mine, he stopped talking. I didn't know why  was he was behaving like a nerd. This was being as a questioner in my mind.Perhaps I was not supposed to hear whatever he was saying.

Muhayba! Don't look at his way, he'll yell at you for listening to him what he's saying over the phone, so just stop behaving like a stupid! Just chill! Remember Sarah' talk! Just be chill and chill.

"I'LL TALK TO YOU IN SOME MINUTES!"He shouted again over the phone.

If he is so angry like this! Then definitely he'll yell at me, I'm so wrong he was not going to yell at me, but I know now he'll going to yell at me. But I swear if he's going to yell at me for stupid things, I'm not going to stay mum! But if I make mistakes? Then I deserve it to get yell, but it doesn't mean he'll keep on yelling at me, I'm also a human! Humans make mistakes! Muhayba just shut up! Are you an astrologer? That you are saying if he's really going to yell at you! Just shut up!!!

"Are you done talking with yourself?"He said and looked directly in my sparkle eyes. I nodded and realised I said yes and then I quickly shook my head. The way he looked me in my eyes, I felt different, I started feeling like butterflies were flying in my belly,I did not know why I was feeling like something really different.

"ARE YOU DEAF?"He said to me seriously.

"NO!"I don't know when my tone of voice came in a loud way. I shook my head. He was wearing some weird expressions.

"Bro! You are still here! Muhayba? The clients are already here, they are waiting for you in the conference room."Said Arhan sir while entering in the cabin of Aryan sir.

"Take the three files and follow me!"Aryan sir said and indicating with me sign the three files. I took the three files and followed him. My heart was started beating fast. It was beating so loudly. It was the first time my heart was beating fast to such extent, perhaps I was stressing.I ignored all of this,Arhan sir went to speak with one employee concerning the designs to make. While Aryan sir and I went in the lift. He indicated me with sign to enter first in the lift, and then afterward he would enter the lift.

I kept on looking at the screen of the lift when it would turn to second floor, my heart was still beating fast.

Stop beating fast heart!!!! Have you gone mad? Can't you stop beating fast?

We finally arrived in the second floor, we went in the conference room, we met the clients and started the meeting. Files were showing to them, some designs were showing, discussion per discussion were taken. Minutes turned into hours.

The clients were impressed with the work. They decided to work with our company. Afterward, the clients shook their hands with Aryan's sir.

"It was a pleasure meeting you ma'am."Said the client and about to shake his hand to me. I simply nodded and tried to say something so that he could forget he would about to shake his hand to me. I seriously did not like it, I didn't like to shake hands with unknown people,I just used to only shake hands with my family and cousins.

"It was a pleasure meeting you too sir."I smiled nicely.

"You're a very beautiful lady! I would like to meet your mom and praise how much her daughter is pretty."The man said nicely. The way he said, I smiled but he did not know I was hurt inside, thinking of my mom, I was like a knife stabbed inside me and I was bleeding.