Chapter 20-Problems into problems.

Before I was about to continue asking the maid some questions more, I then realised perhaps he was angry at me because for whatever I did to him yesterday. I kept remembering about the moment I hugged him by mistake.

But I did say sorry,I did not do it intentionally. Maybe he did not like it. Anyways everything he hated

The maid went. I changed the abaya into a long dress colored light pink. I then realised why he got so angry at me with this abaya and even he told the maid to give me another dress. I thought for a while he was angry at me because of yesterday but my thoughts were completely wrong. I found that really strange.

I was about to leave the room. At the same time, something caught my attention, I found a card in which there was Aryan's photo in the drawer which found strange that-

"Does that jerk really smile?"I smiled and surprised.

I didn't believe my eyes because I did not trust that card if he could really smile.

"MUHAYBA!WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?ARE YOU DEAF?"Aryan sir was yelling.

At the same time my heart started beating more fast. I did not know why he was behaving like this.

What I did now?

"Is he mad?he is already mad."I said to me.

The way he yelled,I knew it something was definitely wrong.

Aryan sir was in the room where my bestfriends and I was staying over.

Prepare you Muhayba! This time I swear I'm going to land in a big trouble... even his face is looking like an angrybird.

"Yes Sir."I said since I entered the room. He turned behind and faced me,wearing his seriousness over his face.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCHING THIS?" WHO GAVE YOU THE FREAKING PERMISSION TO TOUCH THIS?"He yelled and showing me the prayer mat in his left hand. He was angry.

"I did s-"He interrupted me.

"What are you thinking? You are thinking you are in your bloody house? Are you forgetting it's your boss house? Or should I remind you? Get that clear in your mind Miss Muhayba Musab! These things you do in your house, not in my mansion! I think you don't have any manners, is that what your parents taught you?" You are mannerless!"He was so furiously and yelled at me. This time I was not going to be silent because he mentioned my parents in this.

"Excuse me sir! It doesn't mean you'll keep screaming at me-"He interrupted me again.

"I don't have time for your bloody talks! Did I ask you to talk? So shut up! Close that bloody mouth of yours. If you again touch any things in my mansion,you'll see what I will do."He said angrily.

What's his problem huh? He really do has mental problems! So much ego!

I opened my mouth to speak, and before I could speak he told me I could go home and within an hour to come back to work.

I wanted to leave this work right away, but I did not want to leave at the same time,I loved this job,I loved my dream, it's not because of that jerk,I' would be back off that I would not fufill my dreams.

I then decided perhaps I shouldn't do this,I should not touch his things.

Yes-it's your mistake Muhayba! You should not touch his things, you deserve this, how can you do this? Huh? It's your mistake! You'll have to apologise,he may be an arrogant man -no-no not may be?But he is an arrogant man, but this time it's your mistake. He doesn't like when you touch his things! How can you do this? Yes I know it's prayer mat, but still!

"S-"He did not let me continue speaking. I decided to stay mum. I nodded to him. I took my bag in the veranda and then proceeded outside his mansion.

I walked to the main door and told the two bodyguards to open the door.

"Sorry ma'am, till sir doesn't give us the permission, we can't open the door."They said.

What!

"He just told me I can go."

I turned behind and I saw Aryan sir nodded his head to the bodyguards. Then they opened the door. I quickly searched for a taxi. I could not even call for a driver as my phone's battery was dead. I did not have that guts to ask Mr Aryan Khan's phone.

Within fifteen minutes,I arrived my mansion. I saw all the bodyguards were roaming around. I knew something was truly wrong. I then realised perhaps it's about the case matter.

I did not pay attention. I walked into the mansion. I saw Fathima and Sarah in the veranda. They were wearing a worried and scary face.

What are they doing here? Shouldn't them be at their home at this time? Even they left early just to go to their house otherwise their mom will-but what are they doing here?

Before I walked a little further,I stopped myself since I saw Asad was keep calling someone worriedly.

And the most scary and worried things I saw was Zaheer.

Zaheer came home. When? This only him could reply this question.

"I WANT YOU TO FIND HER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!"Zaheer yelled over the phone.

"TELL ME! WHERE IS MY SISTER!"Zaheer yelled to Sarah and Fathima.

Problems into problems.

If Zaheer gets to know where I was?

Asalamualaykum,Hello,Bonjour💕
How did you find this chapter?
Don't forget to vote and comment for the next amazing chapter.

Till then : Pray,slay,take care,Smile and Patients ;)

By : hijabygirlFa_h💕