Chapter 29-Her.

(Aryan's pov)*

All of a sudden, my eyes opened, my vision was bluring, I could feel pain in my head, it was a severed pain. After a while, I could see everywhere, all I could view that I was somewhere in a dark room but I could see a little light, I realised my hands were tied by a rope. I looked everywhere, I searched for her, I still could not find her.

I was feeling restless, I didn't care about the pain I was having, but my problem was her-I was not finding her.

"MUHAYBA!"I screamed, yet I couldn't hear her. It was clear she wasn't in the place where I was.

If something happens to her? where is she?In what situation is she? where the heck the goons take her? if the goons try to- I won't let this happen! never, Muhayba, I hope you are fine, I won't let anything wrong happens to you.

I tried to remove the rope, still I couldn't remove it. My vision started seeing everywhere blurring, I did not let myself fell unconscious,I tried to be strong. I kept on trying to remove the rope and luckily I finally removed it. There were some boxes everywhere, I could see there were drugs,while searching for Muhayba around, my shoes tapped to a box, on the box there was knife and when the knife fell down, it fell directly on my right leg. With great difficulty,I removed the knife.

I hope wherever you are Muhayba, you are fine.

Luckily with great difficulty,I found the door. I tried to open the door, it wasn't opening, it was getting on my veins, I could all of a sudden hearing Muhayba's screaming, hearing her screams made me realise that yes something really not okay, with angryness I finally opened the door.

After arriving outside the stink room, I could see it was a warehouse where I was brought of, I saw two goons with their guns were standing infront the door where Muhayba was staying.

I tried to fight with them, I gave a punch to one of the men and the other one hit me on the same leg where I got hurt severely. I broke his head against the wall and broke his teeth. While opening the door, I could hear some nasty talks.

"Listen Max! I'm the one who's going to take this beautiful girl with me."

"Please... let me go." Muhayba shouted and cried.

Hearing all of these, made me got more angry, I went inside the room and appeared infront of them, I could see Muhayba was looking at me with a hope.

I will save you today Muhayba, just don't lose hope...

"What the heck man?" one man came and tried to beat me with a stick,I held angrily the same hand which he was going to beat me with, I squeezed his hand, his hand was broken.

The other one came infront me and punched me on my face directly, I gave him a punch on his stomach, he didn't accept defeat but continued holding my neck. I held his hand strongly and again beat him on his belly. Thus, he quickly vomited, he laid down unconsciousness . I tried to go near Mubayba but that shitty man came between us, I slapped him on his face and tapped his head to to the flange of the window, blood was coming, I went and saved Muhayba, she didn't say anything, all she was looking at me but she was crying, I could feel how much was she broken, she continued on sobbing, she was sad, while removing the rope from her hands,Muhayba screamed.

"ARYANNNNNNN."Before I turned my head, I could feel someone beat me with a glass on my head. I turned back and before I could punch him, he stabbed me with knife, I laid down. But I knew it, if I had not force myself to wake up , anything could happen to Muhayba which I would never allowed to happen.

"ARYAN!PLEASE WAKE UP! ARYAN." I could hear her voice, I was in a bad state.Hearing her voice made me feel strength. I forced my body to wake up. With a great effort, I stabbed that man with a knife at his back for thrice times. I kept kept on beating him.

Finally I went to remove the rope from her hands, she was still crying, I could see her tears,I swiped her tears with my finger. I saw her left hand was bleeding,I put my hand in my pocket, I took off my handkerchief and applied it on her left hand, while applying it I noticed a glass was stabbed in her right feet,I decided to remove it, she was kept insisting to not to remove it, I had to remove it because it could be led to any complicated cases.

"Relax! just close your eyes, you won't feel pain." I tried to console her, yes it was the first time I was consoling a girl.

"No-It-It will hurt so much, please don't remove it." She said sadly.

"Muhayba! have you gone mad? It can leads to a complicate case, be a good girl, just close your eyes, nothing will happen." I assured her.

"It will- hurt so- much, please don't." she was so insisting.

She wasn't obeying me, she was making me feel angry, I did not know why she couldn't understand that it could lead to a very complicate situation, anything could happen.

I told her to hold my hand in order to not feel the pain and to look away. At first, she was hesitant, then she finally held my hand. when she held my hand, I could feel some peace. Her hand was soft but I didn't take advantage of it.

I removed the glass finally. I could clearly see she wasn't able to walk and I could see how much her tears was falling, I took her in my arms and then left.

(Huzaifa's pov)*

After some weeks,I finally found some time to meet him, I did not have words to say how much I was happy,smiling appearing by itself all the time. I was already dressed up and looking forward to go to the living room.

I rushed quickly to the living room and looked for mom. She was nowhere to be found. I then told the maid to inform mom that I was going to meet one of my friends.

It been some minutes later, I was sitting in the garden as I came to botanical garden (Mauritius garden) to meet him. I was so bored waiting for him. I decided to leave. While leaving, he appeared infront of me, I was so angry,I did not want to see him.

"Baby- I'm sorry."He said. He was about to hug me.

"Dare you if you hug me."I said and looked away.

"I can- okay fine I said right I'm sorry."He said and made me sit on the bench. All of a sudden, my phone was ringing, it was mom. I was scared for a while if she got to know where I was and with whom. I picked up the call and-

(Zaheer's pov)*

"Asad! it been some hours, still Muhayba did not call me, I think something is wrong there, I'm going to dubai today, will you join me?"

"I don't think if I can come, I'm still working on Naila's case."He said sadly.

"I understand,don't worry."

"But did As-went to-" I cut off his sentence.

"No! He did not see her and that what making me scared if Muhayba is really fine, I made a huge mistake by sending her there."

"But I will go there today itself and will bring her back today itself." I said seriously.

Asalamualaykum,Hi,Bonjour💫
I hope you have been celebrated your eid so well, How did you find this chapter? who's pov you want to read next chapter? Comment here💕.

Till then : Pray, Slay,Take care, Smile and Patients.💕
if you want an early chapter, you will have to comment and vote, now choice is yours.💕

By : hijabygirlFa_h