Chapter 23-Am I In Love?

He held me in his arm,he was staring at me, the way he was looking at me, I was completely lost. He was admiring me for so long. He held me close to him more and most. I was breathing with nervous. He was smiling at me. And most importantly he was looking handsome as always. How could someone be so handsome like this?I loved his beard, his beard was well trimmed.His beautiful almond eyes were on mine. My heart started beating fast. I could felt butterflies in my belly. I didn't have have words further more.

"Can I tell you something?"He asked. The way he asked, he melted my heart. I felt like keep on listening to him. I just nodded to him and smiled warmly.

"I-"He said only one word and stopped. He was smiling like me.

"Say"I told him and smiled to him. He held my hands.

"Muhayba! I-"He again stopped and smiled with happiness.

"Actually I have something to tell you too."I confessed to him in shy way. Since I told him that I had something- it seem he knew the answer and his eyes were telling there were some feelings for me.

"I Love You."He expressed his feelings to me. And then he hugged me.

"I Love You too."I said and saw how much elated was he.

"Wake Up MUHAYBA!!"I realised Someone talked to me. Someone shook me,when I saw it was Zaheer, I looked at the right and left, I then realised I was sleeping and whatever was happening between me and Aryan, it was just a dream. I started feeling different and my heart started beating fast. I wasn't able to believe I had this kind of dream that also to that Mr Aryan Khan the jerk.

"Who were you saying I love you?"Asked Zaheer to me.

"To my love."I smiled evilly.

"Tell me his name."He said and was waiting me to answer.

"Okay! But I'm not going to say his name which start with the first alphabet, I'll  just say only one alphabet among his name."I smiled.

"Okay!"He said and smiling and shocked.

"A." I said and feeling something when I said this.

"A?mmm,whose that?"He was wondering.

"ZAHEER!"I laughed.

"You just said it starts with A!"Zaheer said.

"Oh My Lord! You-I said that I'll say only one alphabet among his name, and so in your name there is A."I laughed and pranked him so badly.

"Are you sure? Are you lying?"He asked.

"Seriously Zaheer-I don't have time for such things!"I said Zaheer's dialogue. He was staring at me and got to know I was saying his dialogue. I was burning with laugh.

"You,My drama queen. Anyway, get up quick!"He said.

"Why? I mean-I'm not going to work."I tried to keep on smiling.

"Why?"He asked.

"Because I got holidays!"I lied to him.

Forgive me Zaheer!

"Good then!"He said and smiling.

"Why are you smiling? I can smell something is happening behind my back."I looked at him angrily.

"You'll get to know soon."

"You know how impatient I am. still it's okay I'll be waiting."

After that,Zaheer went. I quickly closed the door and came infront of the mirror and looked at me with confusion.

"Am I in love?"I looked at myself through the reflection of the mirror. My eyes were saying something else and my heart was beating fast.