Chapter 11-I Hate You Mr Aryan Khan.

(Muhayba's pov)

It was all because of that Angryman, Sarah,Fathima and I could not go back home. Even Sarah and Fathima started feeling scared from him because the way of the way he was talking- it was really scary. It had been more than two hours ,I wasn't feeling sleepy,Fathima,Sarah and I decided to do something. We went near to the swimming pool, we sat on the couch, taking fresh air.

As always whenever there's birthday one of my friends,I used to surprise them with an amazed surprise. The surprise was included- throwing water. For a while Fathima and I stared at each other evilly, because our expressions were telling the same thing to do with Sarah. But we waited for a while.

"Sarah? Did someone call from my house?"I asked her.

"Yes, Asad."She said.

"But don't worry,I already spoken to him, I told him that you are staying at my place."She said. I nodded.

"I think Aryan sir really cares for you."Said Fathima.

"Think? really? this you can only think in your dream,he is such a jerk, he has mental problems, he is doing these because he is at fault." I said angrily.

"Fault? what he did?"They asked.

"It's because of his lift,I fell unconscious, his lift means his thing right?"I wanted to kill that jerk.

"Nope,he really cares,but he is really a jerk, he yelled at us because of you."They said.

"I'm sorry, but he does yell at me as well."

Fathima and I decided to start our drama.

"Sarah! I want to tell you something." I spoke seriously and in a sad tone.

She gave me a confused look and then I continued on doing my drama. I stood up and still looked at Fathima evilly, and I turned my face to the swimming pool and pretending I was crying. It was so hard to control my laugh.

"Muhayba,hey! what happened? are you okay?"Asked Sarah while coming next to me.

"You will not forgive me,if I tell you."I said pretending crying and looked away.

"Why are you saying this? I'll surely forgive you."She held my left shoulder.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"DAMN SURE."She said.
Meanwhile Fathima came behind her and I turned to Sarah.

"Then be ready."We said.

"Happy birthday."We said and pushed her in the swimming pool. Fathima and I did high five to each other. We were laughing so hard.

"MUHAYBAAAA!FATHIMAAA"She yelled and paddling her feet. She held Fathima's feet. I quickly moved. Sarah pulled Fathima's feet in the swimming pool. Luckily I was saved Alhamdullilah.

"It's so cold, the pool."They were trembling.

"I'm saved, lalalala."I said. I leaded behind and  my eyes were widened as I saw his face.

"What are you doing here?"He asked seriously.

"What am I doing here? this question you should ask to yourself mr! it's you who brought me here-in your mansion."I dared to reply.

"What I told you?I told you to take rest!"He spoke angrily.

"I'll go, but my-"He cut me off. He pulled my hands and take me to the room.

"You can't do this to me, I don't want to take rest, I'm pretty fine, obviously you'll have to take care of me, because it's all because of you this had happened to me." I rolled my eyes with anger.