Chapter 17-Troublemaker.

For an instance,my heart started pondering for a long moment. Things I did not expect had happened.

"You!" I whispered softly and widened my eyes.

"When you don't know to drive, why you drive? Stop acting childishly! Have you lost your mind? What's your problem?I think you don't see well that's why you tapped with my car, you better go do a check up for your eyes."He said furiously.

"Oh hello! I admit it I'm at fault, it doesn't mean you'll keep screaming at me!"

"What had you just said?"He said and pretending as if he did not hear.

"Why? Didn't you hear, then you really need a hearing aid, then you will able to hear well with your big ears."I looked away.

"I said I'm sorry okay, you don't need to be so angry, if you are so fond of throwing anger then go and jump over the hills"I said straightly to him.

"Crazy girl."He mumbled.

"What did you just said?"

"It doesn't concern you,and you-"Someone interrupted him.

"Aryan! Stop it now."Said Arman and held his shoulder to stop. Ofcourse he had to do this because his brother was saying too much. How arrogant he was reacting. But he thought that I would let his arrogant behaviour work with me. He was such a jerk!

"Aryan! Forget it,did you hurt?"Asked Arhan to us.

We girls shook our heads and I caught Arman staring at Fathima.

"Wait, I'll start the engine."Said Arman went in the car and tried to start the engine, unfortunately the engine was not starting. Aryan called someone on his phone, he told someone to arrange a car.

Meanwhile it was already six o'clock, it was going to be night. I decided to call grandma. Grandma's phone was not reachable. I called Asad, when he picked up the call,at the same time my phone switched off. How unlucky was I.

At the same time, I decided to do something, I did not want to go home late, grandma would be worried. I told Fathima to try start the engine of her her car, but all went in vain, the engine was not starting.

In a while Fathima was feeling so thirsty , how bad luck was it , there was no water in the car. We looked around us. At the same time Arman,Arhan and Aryan were going to look for water.

"Come with us ."Said Aryan sir to us.

"Why?"I said angrily and still angry for the way he talked to me an hour ago.

"You're so wanted to be alone here?"He said angrily.

"It's my problem!" I looked away.

"Are you forgetting-"I interrupted him.

"Please! Only in the company you are my boss-"He interrupted me.

"Just shut up, chatterbox! It's all because of you this happen, you are a troublemaker." He said angrily.

"Please let's go, we can't leave you all here, it's danger."Arhan said.

"Why are you making this drama queen understands? She doesn't understand anything."Said Aryan sir to Arhan seriously.

It was already dark, we girls walked behind them. We all girls held each other hands.

"I can sense, there is a waterfall somewhere here."Said Arman.

"Right."Said Aryan sir.

He turned behind and stared at me with his serious look as if I would be scared of him.